UFC on FOX 12: Lawler vs. Brown 7/26/14

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2009
I'm so happy to see Rumble running through dudes at a more natural weight. He's been a beast for years and can't wait to see him be the champ. Needed to drop a deuce but knew it was gonna be a quick fight. Glad I waited lol

Apr 25, 2002
that was Lawlers hardest fight. he started to respect Browns hands once he damn near got slept in the first (or 2nd?).

Browns a sav for throwing them rights here and there toward the very end. he let it be known his shit was fucked and refrained himself from throwing them. he knew they hurt Lawler tho cus he got 2 good ones that knocked Lawler off his shit. he didnt throw much after, but he missed anyway. he was tryna break his hand (or more) just to KO Lawler. and them bo's he was throwin when his hand was fucked was on some other shit. and he was connecting. like dude grew some wings.

Lawler shoulda been able to finish Brown. he saw Brown was handicapped but was still to scared to give it all.

there'll be a rematch when Lawler has the belt.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ Lawler made Brown look like a B fighter. Lawler has been in many big fights, that was Browns first big fight. From the opening bell Lawler was making Brown look foolish when they werent on the ground. Brown won round 2 but that was about it, maybe round 5 but that round was pretty close. All this hype about Brown considering how well he fought in his last fight and he got schooled

Props: CZAR and CZAR
Apr 25, 2002
Brown got his ass whooped. thats regardless.

but in 5 rounds you couldnt get through this dude? last round (the closest round), you couldnt finish this dude that couldnt use his right? and dude was getting your ass with elbows that that came from feet away? Brown got served with shit that Lawler threw to ko his ass. Brown walked through it. Lawler got Brown with hella body shots that he knew would work but he couldnt capitalize. he did every thing he had to do to ko/tko (easy ass) Brown and couldnt do it.

in regards to betting odds, Brown didnt have much of a chance, but still survived and gave Lawler the hardest round with one hand.

i dont know who's been harder for Lawler. in respects to these days where he's gonna be champ soon.

Apr 25, 2002
Hendricks wrestled him down at the end like a pussy. he held him down to get pussy points. Bigg Rigg didnt wanna throw no more. and that was Hendricks givin it all he had. Lawler half assed it and still gave Hendricks a hard time.

*edit

and my comment was geared towards his hardest wins. majority of losses woulda been hard fights.

Props: CZAR and CZAR
Feb 14, 2006
UFC.on.Fox.12.Lawler.vs.Brown.720p.WEB.DL.x264-ViLLAiNS

UFC.on.Fox.12.Lawler.vs.Brown.720p.WEB.DL.x264-ViLLAiNS

Downloads & Streams for Co-Main & Main Event only.

Rumble vs Noguiera
Name:
UFC.on.Fox.12.Anthony Rumble Johnson vs Antonio Noguiera.720p.WEB.DL.x264-ViLLAiNS.mp4
Size:
145.7 MB
ADrive | Online Storage, Online Backup, Cloud Storage

Stream -

Rumble Johnson vs Noguiera - Video Dailymotion

Lawler vs Brown
Name:
UFC.on.Fox.12.Lawler.vs.Brown.720p.WEB.DL.x264-ViLLAiNS.mp4
Size:
1.1 GB
ADrive | Online Storage, Online Backup, Cloud Storage

Stream -

http://dai.ly/x229i59

^Still converting to HD at the moment

Feb 10, 2006
it was def. an illegal kicc. i think the ref let it go tho cuz there was 10 seconds left in the fight. Still illegal is illegal. I had it acutally pretty closer than what the 2 judges had it. 48-47 i thought Brown won the first 2, then Robbie came on strong for 3 and 4. The last round was the toss up round and they were both going for the kill, landing big shots on each other. Like someone said it looked like Brown fucced his hand up in the later part but was still throwing bombs! FUCC IT, DIAZ V. BROWN!