UFC Fight Night 52: Hunt vs. Nelson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
decent win for tate, obviously the height and reach gave Nakai problems. Would like to see Meisha actually fight someone her size next. First Carmouche then Nakai. Liz vs. Nakai could be fun too.

Jan 18, 2006
Why is Fight Pass a load of crap? The show is at 3:30AM EST, where else are they supposed to air it?

This is the first month I've had Fight Pass and in one month for $9.99 I've gotten Bisping vs. Cung Le, Invicta 8, Bigfoot vs. Arlovski, Hunt vs. Nelson, and the Gunnar Nelson vs. Rick Story card in 2 weeks.

Fight Pass is dope. 5 live shows and I can go back and rewatch all those shows and rewatch most of the UFC library from the past.
Its just a bad business plan. Casual mma fans aint gonna buy that shit and that consists are probably more then 50% of UFC fans. I found a stream but i realize this event is in the middle of the night but most aint and thats just gonna lose fans not allowing them to watch there events on TV

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Its just a bad business plan. Casual mma fans aint gonna buy that shit and that consists are probably more then 50% of UFC fans. I found a stream but i realize this event is in the middle of the night but most aint and thats just gonna lose fans not allowing them to watch there events on TV
They're at 500k subs right now, so plenty of people can watch. And yes most events they air on Fight Pass are overseas and are at crazy hours in America. The only ones that are close are Brazil shows.

The stateside events get aired on Fox Sports 1. There's never been one aired on Fight Pass.