UFC 190: Rousey vs Correia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
34 sec KO i was hoping to see that bridge troll knocked down. ronda is sexy how she be fighting, she sharked that bitch hella jabs to the face.

Apr 25, 2002
Claudia is a beast. She just wrecked the WSOF Champion and the chick people were calling the uncrowned UFC Champion.

Claudia should be champion right now, I was at that fight live when she fought Joanna Champion and got robbed in that split. The crowd was boo'ing like crazy. Claudia would have wrecked Esparza.

Can't wait to see Claudia vs. Joanna 2
god damn I didn't expect Claudia to come out like that. her striking got way better. Aguilar wasn't backing down tho.

I don't think she won that Joanna fight tho. if the judges wanted to give Claudia points for "control" by holding on to dear life then I can see Claudia winning that fight. but I think Joanna won that shit fair and square, with out clock fucking. that rematch is going to be siiiiiiick.

Feb 8, 2006
rousey vs cyborg (if she cuts weight) is only chance at a good fight
i can't see anyone else given rousey a good fight

Apr 25, 2002
rousey vs cyborg (if she cuts weight) is only chance at a good fight
i can't see anyone else given rousey a good fight

I don't see Cyborg giving her a good fight. it will go 1 of 2 ways.

Cyborg will rush her and over power her and tko or ko her. kinda like Rousey did Corriea.

or

Rousey will rush in for the clinch, flip Cyborg and tap her.

it won't go over 1 round, who ever wins.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
god damn I didn't expect Claudia to come out like that. her striking got way better. Aguilar wasn't backing down tho.

I don't think she won that Joanna fight tho. if the judges wanted to give Claudia points for "control" by holding on to dear life then I can see Claudia winning that fight. but I think Joanna won that shit fair and square, with out clock fucking. that rematch is going to be siiiiiiick.
Joanna got in a clean shot in the 1st round, other than that though from what I remember of it the rest of the fight was Joanna defending take downs or being pressed against the cage or getting laid on. I don't get how someone can win a fight by being pressed against a cage or getting laid on. At the time I didn't care, cause I thought that fight was boring as fuck, since then I've become a fan of both, hope their next fight is better.

Apr 25, 2002
Joanna got in a clean shot in the 1st round, other than that though from what I remember of it the rest of the fight was Joanna defending take downs or being pressed against the cage or getting laid on. I don't get how someone can win a fight by being pressed against a cage or getting laid on. At the time I didn't care, cause I thought that fight was boring as fuck, since then I've become a fan of both, hope their next fight is better.
You saw what i saw. I just hate when fighters like that win. Thats the safest way of winning and its bullshit. Carmouche did that to Tate and the judges gave it to Tate. Carmouche and Tate were both suprised.

Thats kinda how it should be. Let'em know theres no more boring easy win.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
You saw what i saw. I just hate when fighters like that win. Thats the safest way of winning and its bullshit. Carmouche did that to Tate and the judges gave it to Tate. Carmouche and Tate were both suprised.

Thats kinda how it should be. Let'em know theres no more boring easy win.
I hate wall n stall and lay n pray also, but what does it say about the fighter who allowed themselves to be pressed against the cage? I can understand getting laid on by a high level wrestler, but spending 15 minutes on the feet pressed up? You should not only not get a win, you should rethink your career.

Carmouche and Tate was a different fight, Tate actually did shit in between Carmouche holding on for dear life lol Tate got a TD of her own, had some sub attempts, had double the striking output, etc. Joanna didn't really do much of anything outside of the big shot in the first round.

Apr 25, 2002
I hate wall n stall and lay n pray also, but what does it say about the fighter who allowed themselves to be pressed against the cage? I can understand getting laid on by a high level wrestler, but spending 15 minutes on the feet pressed up? You should not only not get a win, you should rethink your career.
I agree to an extent. but the layer n prayer needs to rethink their career too. that's not fighting. I cant really hate on somebody getting hemmed up against the cage by somebody holding them there. that's the pussiest way to "win" in mma.

May 6, 2002
Rousey really does those kinds of numbers?
Crazy...they tapped into an untapped market in the fight game...female fans.

Girls who never gave a shit in the first place, now care. She's some 2015 girl power role model. Good for her.