UFC 178: Johnson vs. Cariaso 9/27/14

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

main CARD
Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET
Demetrious Johnson vs. Chris Cariaso
for flyweight title
Eddie Alvarez vs. Donald Cerrone
Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier
Tim Kennedy vs. Yoel Romero
Amanda Nunes vs. Cat Zingano

preliminary CARD
FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET
Dominick Cruz vs. Takeya Mizugaki
James Krause vs. Jorge Masvidal
Patrick Cote vs. Stephen Thompson
Brian Ebersole vs. John Howard

preliminary CARD
UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET
Kevin Lee vs. Jon Tuck
Manny Gamburyan vs. Cody Gibson

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
This card is hilarious. Probably the first time in history a world title fight is the least talked about fight on the card lol

Every episode of UFC Embedded so far has been all Connor McGregor, Dustin Poirier, Cowboy, and Eddie Alvarez.

Even around the internet I see more people talking about McGregor/Poirier, Cowboy/Alvarez, Cruz/Mizugaki, Nunes/Zingano, and even Kennedy/Romero more than the title fight lol

Personally I'm even looking forward to Ebersole/Doomsday and Cote/Wonderboy more than the title fight.

This is a stacked as fuck card with a wack main event.

Feb 10, 2006
This card is hilarious. Probably the first time in history a world title fight is the least talked about fight on the card lol

Every episode of UFC Embedded so far has been all Connor McGregor, Dustin Poirier, Cowboy, and Eddie Alvarez.

Even around the internet I see more people talking about McGregor/Poirier, Cowboy/Alvarez, Cruz/Mizugaki, Nunes/Zingano, and even Kennedy/Romero more than the title fight lol

Personally I'm even looking forward to Ebersole/Doomsday and Cote/Wonderboy more than the title fight.

This is a stacked as fuck card with a wack main event.

This is the billboard in vegas lol

I've actually seen billboards w/o the main events in Vegas but this is ridiculous ppl know who DJ is lol

Nov 8, 2007
The Main Card is going to be crazy
Eddie Alvarez vs. Donald Cerrone
Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier
Tim Kennedy vs. Yoel Romero
Amanda Nunes vs. Cat Zingano

Most excited for the Cowboy fight and Dustin one. This is going to be Bananas.

Feb 10, 2006
I was about to say wonderboy n cote was a bit of a snoozer then CRAAAAACCC! Too bad he couldn't get the finish.