UFC 177: Dillashaw vs. Barao 2 8/30/14

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

main CARD
Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET
T.J. Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao
for bantamweight title
Danny Castillo vs. Tony Ferguson
Shayna Baszler vs. Bethe Correia
Carlos Diego Ferreira vs. Ramsey Nijem
Damon Jackson vs. Yancy Medeiros

preliminary CARD
FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET
Derek Brunson vs. Lorenz Larkin
Henry Cejudo vs. Scott Jorgensen
Anthony Hamilton vs. Ruan Potts
Anthony Birchak vs. Joe Soto

preliminary CARD
UFC Fight Pass, 7:30 p.m. ET
Cain Carrizosa vs. Chris Wade

shitty ass card gonna try and hit up buffalo wild wings to watch the main event

Feb 10, 2006
Henry Cejudo has medical issues, fight with Scott is canceled. Was looking forward to that fight! Card got a whole lot weaker. Just hope that ALL the fighters bring it tomorrow. This could very well be those diamond in the rough cards due to the lacc of big names but the fights are dope. Seen this happen b4

Jun 21, 2005
WAR BARAO!!!

WAR Bethe Correia!!!!! THE FOUR HORSEWOMEN KILLER!!!

Barao out of the event tomorrow...

Jordan Breen ‏@jordanbreen

I'm hearing Renan Barao no-showed the licensing and medicals today, completely AWOL, and they're seeking a replacement for Dillashaw. Wow.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LOL @ losing your title fight cause you couldn't manage your weight cut properly. I'm a big Barao fan, but dude won't get another title shot. Fucking up a PPV main event the day before it's supposed to happen because of a weight issue is weak as fuck.

The hilarious thing is I've been watching UFC Embedded for this one and on the first episode which is just like 6 days out from the fight Barao got asked after a work out if he started to cut weight yet and he was like "nah I'll start in a couple days" or something along those lines.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
why the hell didn't Jorgensen got the shot? I get that he's a Flyweight now, but I'm sure he could have stopped his weight cut short and been within the Bantamweight limits of 126-135.

Jorgensen has had a full camp, is a well known fighter, and had his fight cancelled also. Soto has been fighting in the minor leagues for two years and has never fought in the UFC lol

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
LOL @ losing your title fight cause you couldn't manage your weight cut properly. I'm a big Barao fan, but dude won't get another title shot. Fucking up a PPV main event the day before it's supposed to happen because of a weight issue is weak as fuck.

The hilarious thing is I've been watching UFC Embedded for this one and on the first episode which is just like 6 days out from the fight Barao got asked after a work out if he started to cut weight yet and he was like "nah I'll start in a couple days" or something along those lines.
Last time they fought supposedly Barao had a terrible cut and got the flu, which is why I figured he got a rematch even though he got wrecked. Seemed like they were doing him a favor since he didn't back out the day of the fight lol

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Soto showed up! I saw t.j get staggered a couple of times in the 1st and 2nd round with that overhand right joe was throwing. Had really good defense most of the fight(until the high kicc) was really impressed...can't wait for Cruz's comebacc fight so he can get that belt bacc. Hope he stays healthy. They need big names there.