TUF 20 (strawweight chicks)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
dont know if this will end up justifying its own thread, but any of you fuckin with TUF tonight? this might be one of the most entertaining weight classes. tourney for the belt.

every fight has to be dope.

Apr 25, 2002
anybody catch it?

this is going to be a dope season. Randa Markos beat Tecia Torres. i think Randa got a good chance of winning the belt. after having relatively good control of Tecia the entire fight, i think her biggest obstacles would be Carla Esparza and Justine Kish.

Ronda Rousey shows that you can dominate a division with pretty much just ground game and Markos got better ground and better stand up then Rousey.

Feb 10, 2006

Its' gonna be a good season, i thought markos/torres fight was really close. Tecia got taken down a few times but was working good off her bacc. Randa almost did nothing with the TD'S. Anyways, theres something about Felice Herrig that i like, i think its the SKANK look she brings lol. She seems like a freak in the sheets...

Apr 25, 2002
Its' gonna be a good season, i thought markos/torres fight was really close. Tecia got taken down a few times but was working good off her bacc. Randa almost did nothing with the TD'S..
i dont know player. Markos worked every single take down. the end of the first round, she woulda mounted her and beat the shit out of her face, but Tecia grabbed her hair like a sucka and prevented all that. in the second round Markos mounted Tecia and beat the shit outta her face. Torres got saved by the bell. 5-10 more seconds of that and Herb woulda tko'd it. last round Markos mounted her and dropped a bow while the round ended. Randa aint the type of fighter who figures she could win by decision. a chick like that has to fight to finish. she was doin that.

the only times Randa was really not "workin" was when Torres was trying to control Markos's hands/wrists/arms so she wouldnt get handled. Torres on the other hand, in the 3rd round, felt like she won that round cus she had Markos against the cage for a minute. but Tecia did absolutly nothing but hold Markos there. she didnt want it.

Tecia did fight good from the ground in the first tho. that was impressive.

Feb 10, 2006
no, i agree with the decision. I was just saying it was alot closer than alot of ppl made it out to be(other mma forums) i like Tecia Torres tho, she's a lil feisty chicc. i like chiccs like that, who would rather throw down in the center of the cage. you know?

Apr 25, 2002
no, i agree with the decision. I was just saying it was alot closer than alot of ppl made it out to be(other mma forums) i like Tecia Torres tho, she's a lil feisty chicc. i like chiccs like that, who would rather throw down in the center of the cage. you know?
i'm rarely interested in someone's ground game. i look forward to only certain people. Rousey, Miesha Tate, the Diaz's, Mir, Cain Velasquez, dudes who make ground interesting and forward moving. Markos is incredible on the ground. rather its trying to submit you, or getting full mount to fuck your face up, that chick's only intention is to finish you. like Ronda Rousey. but Markos is better i think.

i feel you about throwing down like that. in general, i like chicks (and dudes/no homo) that focus on that. thats why i like Justine Kish. i think she could be a dominating champ. she fucked Markos up in RFA, but she couldnt finish her. Markos surviving Kish and handling Torres i think proves hella.

i'd like to see Kish and Markos both in the finals. it's a possibility if you look at the bracket. i think Markos has a very very very good shot at the belt. and if she dont win TUF i bet she will eventually be the champ. she even mounted Kish and beat her face for a quick minute when they fought. the chick is dope.

Randa Markos vs Justine Kish 2

Jan 9, 2004
I'm watching this. The first match was hard to call. It's frustrating to see takedowns and no real work at the ground and pound. I was pulling for Torres but she got bounced.

Feb 10, 2006
JoJo is legit! she's dope and i can see why Pettis picced her. I can see her being the favorite at winning the title. Rose might have something to say about that tho. My picc's for the finals.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
JoJo is legit! she's dope and i can see why Pettis picced her. I can see her being the favorite at winning the title. Rose might have something to say about that tho. My picc's for the finals.
If they follow that bracket Rose Vs. Joanne would happen in the next round if Rose pulls it out.

Feb 10, 2006
I was hoping for Rose n JoJo but I didn't know they were in the same braccet, now idk every girl is tough as nails. But individually, I'll root for these two women.

Jan 9, 2004
Team Pettis is on a roll except they haven't fought any of the top ranked Melendes women. Looking forward to that. It's funny that this season of only women has less drama than other seasons when it has been all men.