Michael Bisping vs. Tim Kennedy - TUF nations finale - 4/16

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

main CARD
FOX Sports 1, 7 p.m. ET
Michael Bisping vs. Tim Kennedy
Patrick Cote vs. Kyle Noke
Elias Theodorou vs. Sheldon Westcott
"TUF Nations" middleweight final
Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Chad Laprise
"TUF Nations" welterweight final
Akira Corassani vs. Dustin Poirier

preliminary CARD
FOX Sports 1, 5 p.m. ET
K.J. Noons vs. Sam Stout
Sarah Kaufman vs. Leslie Smith
Ryan Jimmo vs. Sean O'Connell
Dustin Kimura vs. George Roop

preliminary CARD
UFC Fight Pass, 3:15 p.m. ET
Mark Bocek vs. Mike De La Torre
Vik Grujic vs. Nordine Taleb
Chris Indich vs. Richard Walsh
Mitch Gagnon vs. Tim Gorman

Feb 10, 2006
alot of interesting fights here, glad to see fights on a wednesday again, noons vs stout is gonna be pure violence! dont forget the premiere of the ultimate fighter penn vs edgar follows this up!! cant really call bisping vs kennedy, i think it might be a kickboxing match with both guys canceling out there wrassling...

May 6, 2009
I feel the same way, not really a fan of Bisping, but Kennedy is the biggest douchebag in MMA. Every time that dude opens his mouth I want somebody to fuck him up.
For sure. I mean, I respect what he did for this country I guess, but since he's been a part of MMA he has just acted like a fag. All he does is cry about shit. He tries to use his military background to kiss peoples asses. Now Brian Stann, that is a stand up dude right there but Kennedy is a homo lol

Feb 10, 2006
alot of interesting fights here, glad to see fights on a wednesday again, noons vs stout is gonna be pure violence! dont forget the premiere of the ultimate fighter penn vs edgar follows this up!! cant really call bisping vs kennedy, i think it might be a kickboxing match with both guys canceling out there wrassling...

YEP.

SAM WAS PUTTING THE REF IN A GUILLITONE! LOL!!

Feb 10, 2006
so was the main event, I guess that's what happens when kennedy fights...still he beat a good middleweight, most fighters cant say they beat bisping without being elite like hendo or Belfort. I would like to see tim vs. Belfort or jacare 2 in the near future