Lomachenko...LMFAO!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2008
Vasyl Lomachenko turned Gary Russell into Gary Colman lol. Damn I wish I would have seen it. I thought Lomanchenko beat Orlando Salido in his last fight...it looked just like Floyd Mayweather vs Marcos Maidanna...Salido landed a few jabs and a few rights to Lomachenko head and he only landed "some" body shots at best but the rest of his punches were not clean...as for Russell this guy is funny...he was in an interview and was asked about Adrien Broner being compared to himself and Russell laughed and then alluded that Broner wasn't on his level...nigga... REALLY!?! He stated the reason why he has fought "nobodies" for 5 years is because it's a business move "We are maximizing our effort against low risk opponents...it's a business." Then you have Lomachenko who is shooting for the stars right out the gate but gets hated on...but shit the guy is a little older and feels he doesn't have the time to wait...uses his Olympic pedigree of 396-1 with 2 Golds...to maneuver his professional career to get early title shots, 2 times in 3 professional fights...THATS SMART BUSINESS...and CONGRATULATIONS...he did it, all the while people was hatin' on him for getting that type of opportunity. Now if he and Guillermo Rigondeaux can get together that would be the shit...better than the Nonito Donaire fight and that was a good one.