Boxing schedule for month of December

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Pretty good card on ESPN right now, it's a Dan Goosen tribute show. 3 hour card and from what I heard a bunch of these guys asked to be on this card for Goosen.

Austin Trout Vs. Luis Gradeja is the main event. Cave Vs. Escandon should be a cool fight even if it's for a nonsense WBA title & Gausha (2012 U.S. Olympian) just scored a KO.

Tarver Vs. Banks is likely going to be a terrible fight but what can you do.

Jan 18, 2006
Didnt even watch that fight was watching football but it sounds like Atlas is gonna have a heartattack so im guessing it was a bad decision just a little bit. Crowd was cheering, hometown decision?

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Didnt even watch that fight was watching football but it sounds like Atlas is gonna have a heartattack so im guessing it was a bad decision just a little bit. Crowd was cheering, hometown decision?
I don't think they liked Cave's style much. Teddy had it way wider IMO so it looks worse to him. I don't think it was 118-110 Cave, but there's no way Escandon won 6-7 rounds to draw/win. For the most part he had Escandon chasing him and getting boxed up and he should have won the decision.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Tarver looked good tonight. Of course it was against Banks, but Banks did beat Mitchell. But than again it was Mitchell. But than again the heavyweight division is weak so Tarver could do some damage. Outside of Wilder and Klitchko he could probably beat anyone else. They better not put him in there with Wilder cause he will get retired lol. Got Em!!

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I can't believe that Tarver tko'd Banks. Banks is a formidable guy to face after being inactive. Curious to see where Tarver goes from here at his age.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
For real.

And Cotto's a bitch. When he's in the driver's seat for a negotiation, he's a big time bitch to deal with by the sounds of it. Look at the Martinez negotiations. Martinez basically agreed to everything and it still took forever
Because he was waiting on Sergio to become even more of a cripple.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Damn I didnt know Lara was fighting tonight? Im watching a later telecast n ow but bout to fall asleep. Oh well. Got Em!!