Boxing schedule for the month of August

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Rules state if an injury occurred, and it wasn't caused by an accidental foul, and the fighter is unable to continue its a TKO. Same for any fight where a guy's shoulder dislocates or something like that and quit on their stool, same result.
Yes I know but I thought it was actually an accidental foul. He hit him on the back of the head and Mora's knee gave out. You're right though. The ref called it a knock down so that pretty much seals the case.

Mora will probably try to appeal though. It's possible they overturn it but not likely, especially given that it's Jacob.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
That mug on Sergio's face after he knocked down Jacobs was priceless lol. Anyone got a gif of that? Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
That was classic. Good lookin 206. I remember when Sergio won the very first The Contender show. I wanted Ishe to win and he greatly disappointed. Got Em!!

trips

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
Warren robbed himself. Headbutted and dirtied his way straight to an L. Dude could've won had he not fought like an idiot down the stretch.
foh payano was acting his ass off and sloppy ass fuck, got dropped too. horrible ref for taking those points. fight should of been stopped when payano eye was shut

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
foh payano was acting his ass off and sloppy ass fuck, got dropped too. horrible ref for taking those points. fight should of been stopped when payano eye was shut
They'll fight again, I'm assuming immediately. No way was Warren robbed. It was a sloppy, dirty fight. Could've gone to any guy, but Warren let Payano's style and aggressiveness make him do some stupid stuff. The way Payano was fighting Warren should've won easily but he ended up fighting like an idiot.

I scored it for Warren, thought he landed cleaner punches, but he also let Payano be super active while engaging in a dirty fight. I'll also never root for a doctor stoppage or say that a doctor should have stopped a fight therefore that person won. That's nonsense.

Feb 10, 2006
I'm not a big fan of PBC because a lot of "big fights" were made but were meaningless non-title fights. This was a title fight with the US debut of Huck and history in the making so I had to watch it and I'm glad I DVR'd it. 2-0-Sixx @2-0-Sixx got it right in all 3 catagories and this fight can put PBC on the map. Seems like Spike is getting the better fights than NBC and ESPN imo.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
I liked Frenkel but I don't think he would've murked either of them. From all accounts dude was a head case that wasn't into boxing which is why I've heard he quit boxing. His only real fight was against a chinny, multiple KO victim Enzo which was actually pretty close until he killed him.

I wish dude would've kept fighting he did seem fun to watch.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
I liked Frenkel but I don't think he would've murked either of them. From all accounts dude was a head case that wasn't into boxing which is why I've heard he quit boxing. His only real fight was against a chinny, multiple KO victim Enzo which was actually pretty close until he killed him.

I wish dude would've kept fighting he did seem fun to watch.
My comment was in jest and in a wishful manner.
Yea, he straight up vanished from the face of the earth. Would've loved seeing him amongst these current champs though. Dude seemed to have a good chin, was fundamentally sound in the ring, and possessed power in either hand to boot.