The "what are you playing" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
I'm playing through Assassin's Creed III for the second time.

After playing Black Flag, I wanted to play an AC game that actually dealt with the Assassin's.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i played mercenary kings with some friends the majority of night. game was pretty boring playing alone. other than that i played a little mark of the ninja because i forgot i bought it on my 360 when i was on sale

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
at least play ac2 brotherhood. ac3 is terrible
Nah, ACIII is really good. Connor definitely isn't charismatic like Ezio, but I'm enjoying my second run through it.

I've enjoyed all the AC games, and I even enjoyed Black Flag as a pirate game, but not as an AC game.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Nah, ACIII is really good. Connor definitely isn't charismatic like Ezio, but I'm enjoying my second run through it.

I've enjoyed all the AC games, and I even enjoyed Black Flag as a pirate game, but not as an AC game.
Don't get me wrong, I liked ac3. But the pacing and story of that game made me almost not want to finish it. It's was bad enough getting through the first hours of the game, then the pay off for all boring beginning missions is an even more boring storyline led by a boring ass character

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
XBOX live has some pretty good sales right now. I'll be picking up both Dishonored campaign dlc's for $5 total. I'll also pick up The Walking Dead 400 Days for like $2.50 or something. And gamefly had a good sale yesterday, copped Remember me for under $10 bucks and that includes the shipping. My backlog will never end.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I rented the Show 14 at Redbox and they gave me a free 2 week trial of PS + for some reason, which is cool. I've never used plus before, even after anonymous hacked them.

I went on a buying spree lately. I just copped The Show 14, Dark Souls 2, GTA V, The Last of Us and i'll probably get WWE 2k14. I also plan to get Watch Dogs. As you can tell, I was way behind on getting a few of those games I listed.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I rented the Show 14 at Redbox and they gave me a free 2 week trial of PS + for some reason, which is cool. I've never used plus before, even after anonymous hacked them.

I went on a buying spree lately. I just copped The Show 14, Dark Souls 2, GTA V, The Last of Us and i'll probably get WWE 2k14. I also plan to get Watch Dogs. As you can tell, I was way behind on getting a few of those games I listed.
You aren't behind. All of those titles are current. The Last of Us had single player dlc drop a couple of months back and a new dlc is coming in a few weeks. And I still have gtav in the plastic because I am playing other titles.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
XBOX live has some pretty good sales right now. I'll be picking up both Dishonored campaign dlc's for $5 total. I'll also pick up The Walking Dead 400 Days for like $2.50 or something. And gamefly had a good sale yesterday, copped Remember me for under $10 bucks and that includes the shipping. My backlog will never end.
Yeah, me too. I have Uncharted 1 and 3, Mass effect 2 and 3, Read Dead Redemption, Infamous collection, God of War series, and more, and they've never touched my playstation. that's not even to mention the games I just bought too. I need to catch up on some gaming.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Yeah, me too. I have Uncharted 1 and 3, Mass effect 2 and 3, Read Dead Redemption, Infamous collection, God of War series, and more, and they've never touched my playstation. that's not even to mention the games I just bought too. I need to catch up on some gaming.
With the Gow series is it the psp games as well?

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
At the airport playing Punch-Out!!

Play all NES/SNES emulators for free. No downloading or anything. Just click a title and play.

nesbox.com
Man, I don't have a HDMI port on my laptop, and didn't have a new enough tv with a RGA input on it, but I have one now and can play them bitches on my 60" tv even though the graphics are crap. I've been waiting for years to catch up on some of the old school games. Ninja Gaiden's, Mega Man, Tecmo Super Bowl, etc...

I have a NES and Genesis emulator with every game ever made for both. I need to get a good SNES emulator tho

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Easter Flash Sale - Ends 4/21 @ 7 AM PT/10 AM ET

PS3
Back to the Future: The Game - $0.99

Blast Factor - $0.99

Braid - $0.99

Crash Commando - $0.99

echochrome ii - $0.99 - Move Required

everyday shooter - $0.99

Gothan City Imposters - $0.99

Jurassic Park: The Game - $0.99
Plants vs. Zombies - $0.99

Red Faction Battleground - $0.99

Retro/Grade - $0.99 - Guitar Controller Compatible

Retro City Rampage - $0.99 C

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playground - $0.99

Super Stardust HD - $0.99

Tales of Monkey Island - $0.99

Tokyo Jungle - $0.99

Urban Trial Freestyle - $0.99

When Vikings Attack - $0.99 C

World Gone Sour - $0.99

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Beside the clumsy name, the game is pretty good. The developers spent all their money working on the amazing slash technique with the sword, so some things are more difficult to do like climb over something, etc., but it's a fun game.