WATCH DOGS (DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS SHIT!!!!!!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
It looks good but I'm a bit skeptical because I have yet to find an open world city in any game apart from GTA which feels fun and exciting to play in and explore. Other games just don't seem to be able to do it without the setting feeling quite empty and generic.

Also is the protagonist supposed to be a 'good guy'? Because he injured and killed a whole lot of innocent drivers in that traffic jam he caused without a second thought towards them.

However it is a beautiful looking game with an astounding level of detail and an original idea.

Props: Mr G and Mr G

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
I mean the dude just caused the death of about 4 or 5 innocent drivers in that traffic jam wtf. Some bullshit

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I'm pretty sure they said it was a ps3 exclusive. In any case, the game looks great but I want to see more of the combat system.

Jul 5, 2009
When they showed the demo at E3 I could tell that them was obviously pc graphics. So I been doin my research for a couple days and I read from several websites that it was confirmed for multi-platform.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
developers have been bogged down by harmful deadlines and contracts, and its hurt gaming for the past few years. now that microsoft isnt strangling game developers as hard and the xbox360 has reached its ceiling, and microsoft has switched their marketing strategy to selling the kinect and accessories, and also since sony has simplified its difficult developing processes for the ps3, we will finally start to see the potential of the ps3. its just a shame that it took so long

this is a prime example of what the ps3 is capable of, and what ps3 gaming should have been like this entire time

*edit: actually i dont know what im talking about, this looks like a PC title, these are definitely PC graphics. and they are saying that it was demo'd with an xbox360 controller. so it doesnt seem like a ps3 exclusive