WATCH DOGS (DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS SHIT!!!!!!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
But its not a PS3 exclusive....
right, sorry, you exposed me before i could edit what i said lol

*edit: actually i dont know what im talking about, this looks like a PC title, these are definitely PC graphics. and they are saying that it was demo'd with an xbox360 controller. so it doesnt seem like a ps3 exclusive

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Watch Dogs, the impressive-looking game that stole the show at last year's E3, will be out this holiday for "all home consoles," according to leaked marketing materials received by Kotaku today.

Check the images below to see both the front and back of the marketing materials, which mention a quote from G4 about the game being a "truly next-gen adventure."

All home consoles. Truly next-gen adventure. Could publisher Ubisoft perhaps be hinting at something? As most people predicted last year when the French publisher showed Watch Dogs in action, this is indeed a next-gen game.

Ubisoft has already confirmed that the stunning open-world game—a cyberpunky adventure that involves a lot of computers—will be coming to PC, PS3, and Xbox 360. Now it's become clear that it will also be on the next Xbox and PlayStation, which have not yet been announced but are expected this holiday season.

But will Watch Dogs also be out on Wii U? Ouya? Shield? "All home consoles" could mean a lot of things.

We've also recently heard that Watch Dogs was originally a Driver game. We've asked Ubisoft for comment both on that and the console situation, and we'll update should we hear back.

Here's the poster:

Watch Dogs Will Be Out This Holiday For 'All Home Consoles,' Leaked Poster Says