WATCH DOGS (DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS SHIT!!!!!!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
so i quit playing the game after i beat the main story for like 2 weeks playing 2k14 on my PS3 since i got it for free. I started playing this shit again and man the shit is still hella addicting. These side missions and other activities are hella fun. Just about finished with all the side missions. Havent really completed many of the games yet, i might go for the glory havent decided.

The only thing i found kinda not so great was playing multiplayer capture the cellphone where you needed to hold in your possession for a certain amount of time. It seemed a bit laggy. Wondering if there any other multiplayer matches that are a bit better

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2008
so i quit playing the game after i beat the main story for like 2 weeks playing 2k14 on my PS3 since i got it for free. I started playing this shit again and man the shit is still hella addicting. These side missions and other activities are hella fun. Just about finished with all the side missions. Havent really completed many of the games yet, i might go for the glory havent decided.

The only thing i found kinda not so great was playing multiplayer capture the cellphone where you needed to hold in your possession for a certain amount of time. It seemed a bit laggy. Wondering if there any other multiplayer matches that are a bit better
Multiplayer is lame as fuck on this game sorry to say, same goes with the games story.

Other than a few missions this game fell way short of what it could have been

Jan 18, 2006
yeah i bought that like 6 months, never played multiplayer though. As far as Watch Dogs it didnt fall short at all for me but I havet played GTA since part 4 so it made me enjoy this game much more then others. Multiplayer sucks for sure but i dont buy games for multiplayer unless its Battlefield, older COD's, or Madden

Last edited: