Titanfall

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
is it down right now?
im on level 42 but got back on my NBA hype to get my dude a 'chip (just started the play offs)
but the last time I was on titanfall I checked my challenges before powering off and I have quite a few 10k ers that will me shoot me to 44 when I get back on... sucks theres no split screen on this game so I only been bragging about it while we throw on 2k hahaha

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
is it down right now?
im on level 42 but got back on my NBA hype to get my dude a 'chip (just started the play offs)
but the last time I was on titanfall I checked my challenges before powering off and I have quite a few 10k ers that will me shoot me to 44 when I get back on... sucks theres no split screen on this game so I only been bragging about it while we throw on 2k hahaha
I wasn't ignoring your party invite last night, I was just had my mind set on grinding.

Props: Mr G and Mr G
Sep 16, 2002
I'm a lil late on this game... had the beta, but wasn't really impressed.. Anyway decided to cop it cuz my buddy just got the Titanfall edition Xbone...

Usually I'm more of a single player type gamer, with good story , mechanics and all that other good shit.. But this game is fuckin addicting mane, hella fun!