"See the future PlayStation" Announcement (ps4?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2011
Mad Catz's extensive line of PlayStation 3 Tournament Edition FightSticks will not function with Sony's new PlayStation 4, Joystiq confirmed today with Mad Catz senior product development manager Richard Neville. "Playstation 4 will require a whole new set of peripherals," Neville said.

Currently, Mad Catz has announced that it is launching a new and improved Tournament Edition 2 FightStick for the Xbox One when that console is released sometime this year, but the peripheral manufacturer was unable to comment on the availability of future PlayStation 4 sticks.
Will Kontrol Freak still work with ps4 controllers? I got some for my s3 controller and damn they help alot. If you guys don't have some I suggest getting a pair. It takes some getting used too but once you get it, it's great.

Jun 24, 2005
I just pre-ordered the the Launch Day Killzone and PS Plus Bundle from Amazon.

It comes with the PS4, Killzone Shadow Fall and a year of PS+ for $499 (same as the Xbone lol). Since I work at an Amazon fulfillment center, I used my employee discount, which knocked off $50.

They also have Launch Day bundles for Knack, Watch Dogs and Battlefield 4 (this is the only other one that comes with PS Plus).

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
After years of talking shit about paying for online, it's ok now on the ps4?

At this point I'm tired of paying for every little thing.

(Goes back to playing Mario 2 with my kids)
it's not ok but as long as the value is there with the games they give you with the ps plus it won't be as bad, I was gonna get ps plus anyways now it's more of a reason, at least it's part of ps plus and not it's own stand alone service

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Who needs a 30 day PS+ code? 2-0-Sixx @2-0-Sixx didnt you say you've never had Plus before?
I'm gonna need one of those too. I missed the window on getting one and my free 2 games after the whole hacking thing of the psn. My username is diggidy405 on psn

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I walked around like an idiot in PlayStation Home for about an hour until I got that PS+ code. Then I looked online and saw it was only for people who aren't current PS+ subscribers. If anyone wants the code let me know.