The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
We're gonna have to figure out who is gonna make the cut for our Siccness team come October 1st. I still ain't sure how many people you can have on a team, does anyone know?

Aug 13, 2009
After messing with the stock market and finally able to purchase the Los Santos Custom Property. I was able to test out upgrading cars.

Wanted to wait until i bought it since all the car upgrades are free in this location and would save money in the long run if my experiment didnt work.

So what i found out is that you can upgrade your characters main car (in my case Franklins) and trick it out in any way you want. Anything you do to the car will stick with it forever even if your abandon it or lose it. I havent seen if destroying the car will still keep it how is it but i would imagine it would. I upgraded the cars armor first so my car couldnt be destroyed so easily.

I havent tested it with any other car, but i would imagine if you have the car in a garage. You would have to upgrade it then take if back to the garage to save it. There for if you lose, it should respawn back in your garage, according do what i have read about cars saved in garages.

Aug 13, 2009
We're gonna have to figure out who is gonna make the cut for our Siccness team come October 1st. I still ain't sure how many people you can have on a team, does anyone know?
Read this on a forum

"The Ganja Outlaws (WEED) Crew, who've been rallying Crew pride by doling out some dope hoodies and t-shirts for their members, was one of the very first Crews to set up their Hierarchy. Within an hour of the announcement, Leader DutchStoner set WeedDemon74 and Zedder13 as Commissioners and 2ueK1LL4,CammySutra and six others as Lieutenants, not to mention the 50 Representatives and 225 pieces of Muscle."

And I think we should pick our leader very carefully....lol

Money
GTA V's multiplayer will be much more like the main game this time around as you'll not only be able to earn money, but you'll have just as much stuff to spend it on as well! Whenever you successfully complete an activity you'll earn money.

But of course in group activities the leader of the current group will be the one to divide it up as he or she sees fit. But watch out! They could instead decide to take it all for themselves and leave you with nothing. In that event you're only choice is to chase them down and take back what it rightfully yours.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I hope there's a way to change the leader. I think money should always be divided equally among everyone who takes part in a mission. If someone tries pulling that on us we should be able to vote to kick him and select a new leader or something. But then again he'd probably get killed pretty fast lol.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
psn is BUTCHGOD206

a fun ass place to knock people out at is the dock where the ferris wheel rides are. i knock out like 10 people and by then police are finally on you shooting so you have to dive into the ocean. then you swim under the dock, wait for wanted to go away, then do it all over again, and theres $1 soda machines there on the dock if you need health. that silver statue man guy is always down to fight lol. like 9/10 ppl will run from you when you challenge them but that guy never even says a word, just starts swinging every single time.

this strength stat is a bitch i bet ill have knocked out 2000 people by the time its maxed

Last edited:
Props: Kon1

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Despite Grand Theft Auto V’s online portion of the game, GTA Online, being just a few days away until its October 1 release date, it appears that information regarding game modes and player count has been recently leaked.

According to Cinemablend, Rockstar will be bringing back fan-game modes to GTA Online like Cops and Crooks, Free For All, Races and, of course, a Team Deathmatch mode. Although these game modes’ return should come to no real surprise, seeing as they were featured in Grand Theft Auto IV, it looks like the folks over at Rockstar will be giving the player cap a slight bump.

GTA Online is billed to host 16 players at once as they indulge in various game modes and activities, including some of the 500 missions that Rockstar has already created once GTA Online is available. However, some of the configuration files for these game modes hint at a possible 32 player cap.

Don’t get your hopes too high though, as the 32 player cap could simply be for the alleged PC and PlayStation 4 versions of the game, for which coding and assets have been found within both the game itself and in the companion app “iFruit”, available now for iOS devices and soon for Android devices.

Speaking of those 500 missions, some tid-bits of info have surfaced, claiming some of the missions will have you assassinating another player while it’s up to the cops to try and stop this assassination from happening.

Additionally, it seems that the Cops and Crooks game mode will be featuring some interesting improvements such as cops being able to use scanners to check license plates to see if the vehicle is stolen. That, in turn, can alert the police to any suspect and assign a squad car to come and arrest them.