The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters
Feb 8, 2003
I was Michael at the strip club getting lap dances making it rain tricking on them hoes I almost took one home. Played tennis and shoot range. Punched and stomped a black hoe on the side walk when she turns me down. Just got done with that plant set up mission a Hour ago. Resting my ps3 bout to hop back on for another hour or two before I go to bed.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lmaooo I just smoked some laced weed and ended up fighting aliens.

gonna race this whip home and hit the save button.. i got pretty far for just getting it last night..I didnt think I was gonna like playing as Michael but he's a G.. saved both his poopbutt kids did some stock trading now i gotta see what's up with my main man lester

Last edited:

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I'll add those of you who I haven't got on there yet when I get on later. I justr got this movie called Blue Caprice about the Beltway Sniper in DC, shit looks sick so I'mma watch that and hop on and do the adding so when the 1st of October comes we can squad up.

Feb 14, 2006
PSN - benny_beer-swigg

am i the only one that drives around aimless listening to the west coast classics radio station?
Well, I start off with a goal but get sidetracked all the time. Looking for the airport in a convertible and 35 min later in the hills running over deer with an off road vehicle. Lots of aimless shit to do on this game lol

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Well, I start off with a goal but get sidetracked all the time. Looking for the airport in a convertible and 35 min later in the hills running over deer with an off road vehicle. Lots of aimless shit to do on this game lol
wait, there are missions? christ..i've been at the strip club spending money getting lap dances lol