NBA2K14 Online Play

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
What button is it to set up a pick?
I'd have to turn it on to check but I am pretty sure it was R1. It'll set a pick for you so you can get open and a lot of times they'll throw you the ball if you're close to whoever has it, or you can call for the ball at that point. Not sure if you can still do that on 14 but you could do it from 11-13 so it would be gay if they got rid of that

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Man, I got drafted by the Bucs. I should have done the tutorial I was playing like Kobe shot the ball every time I had thr ball lol total ball hog.

Rossibreath @Rossibreath will cheer you and drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 on. He'll buy your jersey too. Hopefully you guys take a shit on the Lakers!

Attachments

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I got drafted by the bitch ass hawks and Imma demand a trade
You should get traded to Milwaukee to be the Bucks' big 3 with 2-0-Sixx @2-0-Sixx and drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 .

Attachments

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I don't know how to play for shit lol. I scored 16 points off the bench and they gave me a D+ for my performance cuz my defense sucks
points really dont give you shit assists are the ones that move the grade meter the most but its such a bitch to get them team is full of fucktards that miss a shot right under the hoop plus trying to get them gives you so many turnovers this game be on boolchit tho ill be up 20 then all of sudden no one can catch no one can shoot no one can play defense no cant not do one goddamn thing

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
points really dont give you shit assists are the ones that move the grade meter the most but its such a bitch to get them team is full of fucktards that miss a shot right under the hoop plus trying to get them gives you so many turnovers this game be on boolchit tho ill be up 20 then all of sudden no one can catch no one can shoot no one can play defense no cant not do one goddamn thing
When I'm playing and let's say I'm driving to the hoop, and instead of laying it up or dunking it, the player will shoot a fucking bullshit jumpshot like 2 feet away from the rim, shit don't make sense...