MUGEN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
damn...too complicated to expalin in one sitting. do you just want to know what it is? or how to use it?

mugen is a program/game that can be used to make your own fighting game. by downloading chars.,backgrounds,etc online and inputing the codes into the systems files to create your own custom game.so you are bascially able to take any character/background from any 2-d fighting (and other genres) to create your own game.thats the basics. plenty of tutorials online on how to actually use it.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
it seems overwelming at first but once you understand how it works it actually quite easy...small price to pay to have the fighting game you always wanted.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
SiccFucc said:
it seems overwelming at first but once you understand how it works it actually quite easy...small price to pay to have the fighting game you always wanted.
AGREED! I over did it with the chars in my first game I made had about 300 of them, I just threw in any char I could find, had like 6 diffrent ryus. :cool:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
well i finally got off my lazy ass, and i am gonna start gettin into mugen. i have downloaded about 100 characters, and about 50-75 stages. I'ma start workin on it this weekend, just got my controller in the mail.
any of you cats got a plug on some original background music from any fighting games?
and any plugs on characters? thanks!