Mortal Kombat X Trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 10, 2006
that was ultimate alliance/deception/armagedon. That style was raw as fuck.

I played MK9 a few times but wasnt impressed so I never got it. Did it even have a konquest/story mode? The whole breaking bones thing I thought was useless, and going back to the side scrolling fighting I had mixed feelings about.
Yeah the story mode was dope in MK9.

Picks up at the end of Armageddon, before Shao Khan kills him, Raiden sends a 'message' to his prior self during the MK1 time frame. It then basically tells the MK1-MK3 story lines but in an alternate universe. It was clean.

Mar 10, 2006
In story Mode In MK9 Shao Khan is a major pain in the ass to beat. Still working on that actually. But I enjoyed the story mode. I wish they would put back that one button fatality feature because carpal tunnel anyone???? Fuck lol.

Gotta use projectiles breh. Stay on the opposite side of the screen and Shao Khan will start to talk shit. You end up fighting dude like three times or so throughout story mode. He sucks. haha

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Predator now confirmed.

Confirmed! Predator Will Be in 'Mortal Kombat X' -

You hear that clicking sound? It almost sounds like there’s something in the trees, watching us. Oh well, I’m sure it’s nothing.

Earlier this month, we reported on the possibility that Jason Voorhees, Predator and/or Spawn would join the fight in Mortal Kombat X. Jason Voorhees was confirmed last week, and this morning, the Predator was too.

The confirmation comes from a listing on the Xbox Store — spotted by IGN — which describes a few of the things we can do with the Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack, like “Stalk and slash your opponents as Horror Icon Jason Voorhees, or play as Predator, the Ultimate Hunter.”

I am now going to make a bold prediction: Spawn will be announced next. There, I said it.

Apr 7, 2006
^ Yup.. preordered for PC and using a PS 4 controller with a 2560x1440p monitor.

Still getting used to it, but find it annoying how they redo every character to the point that each game is almost like learning all over again..

..so I been mostly using Goro..

I gotta give it to StreetFighter.. I can go without playing for years and get right back where I left off - regardless of whatever version I'm on..

Another thing I'm not sure if I'm feeling this 25 years later concept..

Also disappointed by the lack of ass on the females.. They need to hire some of the guys at Rocksteady (Batman Arkham series) to help with getting the bodily proportions right lol.

But other than that, I gotta get down on it more before I can have a real opinion... but at this point I think I like 9 better..

Thoughts?