THE LAST OF US

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i reformatted my ps3 and it says connect the controller to the usb cable but shit wont read it they made the fuckin system a pain in the to open stupid piece of shit 3 special torx screws i wanna get this game

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
damn I might be incorrect...There's no explanation on why the game is coming out on a Friday. That's the weirdest shit ever. If that's the case..my apologies Stick.
1. Your sig is great.

2. They said FUCK THE INDUSTRY and released it on a friday. They also said fuck the industry and made sure the reviews were out BEFORE the game was released.

It's the game everyone is talking about right now and I've already preordered. The ign reviewer said it took him 18 hours, and I read another that said it took him like 22. Also, A LOT OF FAGGOTS are spoiling the games ending. Stay away from COMMENTS sections if you don't want the ending spoiled.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
damn I might be incorrect...There's no explanation on why the game is coming out on a Friday. That's the weirdest shit ever. If that's the case..my apologies Stick.
The last game I can remember coming out on a Friday was Skyrim, and that was for the 11/11/11 date.

E3 is next week, so maybe they didn't want it out on a Tuesday when everyone would be busy watching coverage and what not.

Oct 19, 2008
Thanks for that. I usually read comments sections on reviews so I'll be sure to stay away from them now. But how do people know about the ending already? Besides the reviewers.
Internet spreads that shit quick, bioshock spoilers where out before release

Big games get released to company's weeks before official drop

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Pickin up my pre-order at the Midnight Release tonight. Been waiting for this to drop since my cousin told me about it in February. Prolly be up til the sun comes up crackin out on this shit. I rarely play games on my ps3 so when a good game comes out I be ON THAT SHIT! Only other game I am anticipating is GTA5 and that don't come out til Sept. Any other good recommendations anyone has in here for some dope upcoming games?