Infamous: Second Son

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2009
i was kinda disapointed at first but it's really growing on me. i'm clearing everything and getting all the shards on the first ilsand before i go any farther. i'm doing it evil style on a mission called the return.

Jun 24, 2005
Just finished with 100 clear the whole world on evil. Don't know about this Nirvana cover but awesome game
I just finished it too, 100% clear on evil. I do like the Nirvana cover though.

Can anyone tell me if the fourth power has a Karmic Streak like the other three powers? I was using Neon, and the Karmic Streak was flashing and I wanted to see it with the fourth power, so I absorbed it, and it wasn't flashing anymore.

Jun 24, 2005
Not sure man, I suspect no.

It's funny after I posted about not feeling the Video power that's all I been using. Really grew on me.
Same for me lol. The wings for traveling with the video power are so awesome. I also like the blades with it or whatever. Each power has advantages over the others. It'd be cool if we could mix n match which abilities from each power to use.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
anybody do all the paper trail stuff? it was actually kinda fun. the actual missions in game are kinda shitty but all the things on the website where you need to find clues was pretty interesting. looking forward to part 3