GRID Autosport

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
whats that flashback thing he was talkin about?
You get 5 of them each race. Basically if you fuck up somehow you can rewind it to where you were before you fucked up one of the best features that no other racing game has. Grid is awesome in general. If you had PS+ a couple months ago they gave part 2 free. I remember when i played the first 1 i couldnt get over how dope the graphics were and the gameplay was awesome as well. This new one is a must cop for me. Dont need to play a demo or anything

Last edited:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
You get 5 of them each race. Basically if you fuck up somehow you can rewind it to where you were before you fucked up one of the best features that no other racing game has. Grid is awesome in general. If you had PS+ a couple months ago they gave part 2 free. I remember when i played the first 1 i couldnt get over how dope the graphics were and the gameplay was awesome as well. This new one is a must cop for me. Dont need to play a demo or anything

I wish gran turismo 6 had that feature. Sounds tight as fuck tho. Imma look for that.