Game of Thrones (A Telltale Games Series)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

The first episode "Iron From Ice" drops tomorrow 12/2 for Steam and PS4, Wednesday 12/3 for xbone and 360
12/4 iOS
12/9 for PS3

Anybody going to play it? Looks like a cash grab... they're spreading themselves thin working on like 4 games at a time. There's barely any details on it I just found out about it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Any links to a description? Can't find it.
http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Game_of_Thrones:_A_Telltale_Games_Series

Overview
The main characters are from House Forrester. The Forresters are a family of the minor nobility from the Wolfswood in the North, bannermen to House Glover - who are in themselves major vassals sworn to House Stark of Winterfell. The seat of House Forrester is Ironrath, an imposing stronghold in the forest surrounded by ironwood trees. Their House words are "Iron from Ice", echoing their believe that the severe cold and hostile landscape of the North only make them stronger.[4]

House Forrester does actually exist in the novels, and they are a minor House in the Wolfswood who serve as vassals to House Glover. However they were only mentioned in passing once and its current members were not described: "...guides Lady Sybell [Glover] had given them, trackers and hunters sworn to Deepwood with clan names like Forrester and Woods, Branch and Bole." (A Dance With Dragons, Chapter 42) With no details given about its current members in the novels, this gives the video game a blank canvas to fill new characters with.

The events in the game series generally coincide with Season 4, beginning towards the end of Season 3 and ending just before Season 5 begins.[5]

Players will visit familiar locations such as King's Landing and the Wall, as well as unfamiliar locations such as Ironrath, the home of House Forrester. The game will be player from five different points of view. Each character you play as is a member of House Forrester; either a direct family member, or a person in service to the House. Scattered across Westeros and Essos, each character will play their part in seeking to save House Forrester from destruction. Playing as five characters not only reflects the epic scope of Game of Thrones, but is also something that the player needs to be mindful of. This is because the actions of one character can ripple out to affect the rest of House Forrester.[5]

Actors from the main Game of Thrones TV series will reprise their roles for the video game, providing voice-acting for the in-game appearances of their characters. Lena Headey (Cersei), Peter Dinklage (Tyrion), Natalie Dormer (Margaery), and Iwan Rheon (Ramsay). Other actors and characters from the main TV series will appear in later episodes.

Sep 20, 2014
Tried searching for it this morning on the playstation store and couldn't find it.
Is it for sale yet? Or are there hard copies too. Tried searching for it on amazon as well and nothing there either.
The show is tight AF so I'd buy the game but don't know where.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Tried searching for it this morning on the playstation store and couldn't find it.
Is it for sale yet? Or are there hard copies too. Tried searching for it on amazon as well and nothing there either.
The show is tight AF so I'd buy the game but don't know where.
Their twitter said 12/2 for ps4 12/9 for ps3

And the game is like every telltale game, it'll be split into several episodes, this is the 1st episode

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
But it's different from all the other tt games as you play as three people and each of their actions impact each other and the overall story. So far the reviews have been very positive. One thing though, I read somewhere that the PS4 version costs 5 more bucks than the bone version. I think I read it on euro gamer so I don't know if the price is the same.