Destiny

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I think so. To me Borderlands 2 was the best game of 2012. I managed to fuck up the disc and still it bought again. I feel like I got my money's worth with the seasons pass also. If you liked the first Borderlands you should pick this one up also. Pick it up at Gamestop if you dont like you can always return within seven days.
The first borderlands sucked and I only purchased 2 because it was $5 on PSN. It was worth the money but I have a shitload of games in my backlog that I can't see myself buying this game and rushing through it.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Highly disappointed in Destiny. I haven't even touched it in over a month. The story was terrible, every mission exactly the same.

There is zero entry in to PVP unless you play it for 10 hours a day, because the people with full legendary gear just destroy you with ease.

The lack of matchmaking for raids is retarded. You can't even enter unless you have 5 friends available all the time.

The fact there is only one single raid still is stupid as fuck also. World first clear happened the day the raid released and within 2 days people figured out how to clear the raid that was supposed to take 6+ hours in just 2 hours.

When they finally decide to release another raid and more "story" you have to fucking pay more money for it as DLC.

I was hyped as hell for this game and was really enjoying it at the beginning until I realized every mission was the same and I had zero chance in PVP and zero chance to do the raids.

Fuck Destiny.

Nov 18, 2010
Highly disappointed in Destiny. I haven't even touched it in over a month. The story was terrible, every mission exactly the same.

There is zero entry in to PVP unless you play it for 10 hours a day, because the people with full legendary gear just destroy you with ease.

The lack of matchmaking for raids is retarded. You can't even enter unless you have 5 friends available all the time.

The fact there is only one single raid still is stupid as fuck also. World first clear happened the day the raid released and within 2 days people figured out how to clear the raid that was supposed to take 6+ hours in just 2 hours.

When they finally decide to release another raid and more "story" you have to fucking pay more money for it as DLC.

I was hyped as hell for this game and was really enjoying it at the beginning until I realized every mission was the same and I had zero chance in PVP and zero chance to do the raids.

Fuck Destiny.
Keep the month trial for online in the box and trade the game in at bestbuy while it is still worth shit. I just did this here they gave me $35. Gta5 and farcry4 out on the 18th.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
My question is, what the fuck is the story and is this it?
Yup, that's it, there really ain't a story. Every single level all the way until you finish the "story" is you fight your way through, get to the end, your ghost talks to a computer while you fight off like 5 waves of bad guys. That's every level on every planet in the game.

PVP would be cool in it if it wasn't gear based. If you're new to it don't even bother, people with full legendary gear one shot you.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Ahh I was really interested in that game initially as well but all I saw online was criticism.

Heresy you should check out Farcry 4, probably one of my favourite single player games I've played.
I still need to play 3, but I said I wasn't gonna cop any more last gen titles but may make an exception. If I cop 4 it will be new gen.

Feb 28, 2008
The new expansion dropped and for $20 all you get is one raid, 2 strikes, and 3 multiplayer maps. This shit is a joke.
Yea and plus if you don;t buy it they block a ton of shit. So in order to really advance in the game you HAVE to buy the expansion.

This is a fucking PAY TO WIN game. Fuck that they aint getting another dime of mine I'm done with this shit. Gunna cop GTA V....How sad is that....a re-release has more new content then a new release.

Jun 24, 2005
Ahh I was really interested in that game initially as well but all I saw online was criticism.

Heresy you should check out Farcry 4, probably one of my favourite single player games I've played.
Man I saw a lot of people trashing Watch_Dogs, but I enjoyed the fuck out of it.

I really don't understand why people say it got overhyped. Sure the graphics were downgraded a little from the previous E3 demos, but to me, the gameplay is what they showed.

I enjoyed the story a lot and hacking shit is a lot of fun. The shooting feels more fluid than GTA, and the driving, though not realistic at all, is fun once you get used to it.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Man I saw a lot of people trashing Watch_Dogs, but I enjoyed the fuck out of it.

I really don't understand why people say it got overhyped. Sure the graphics were downgraded a little from the previous E3 demos, but to me, the gameplay is what they showed.

I enjoyed the story a lot and hacking shit is a lot of fun. The shooting feels more fluid than GTA, and the driving, though not realistic at all, is fun once you get used to it.
The gameplay is misleading. Where is the level they showed at E3? It was hyped as this open world hacking game,mane you do hack...with the press of a button and at times have to move some nodes around. And the only time I shot the guns is when I had to. To me, the game took a step back from Splintercell and Ghost Recon even though it has some of the exact same mechanics and exact icons.

question: how is Aiden able to see through walls?