Destiny

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
Lvl 28 n jus tried to run the raid for the 1st time, shits no joke.
We prolly got 20% threw it after 2hrs before ppl had to call it a night. Oh well we got til Tuesday to complete it. Communication is key

Jan 1, 2013
This games did not live up to the hype. Maybe they spent most of the $500 million on advertising. The story is almost non-existent. PvE is very repetitive. 3 waves of enemies then boss fight. This is supposed to be an mmo but it doesnt feel very social. There was a lack of matchmaking on some missions. If you dont bbw have a lot time to put into it can be rough. On the flip side pvp is good. To their credit Bungie is trying to fix their game.

It can be frustrating to see everyone running around with exotics at first. I suggest after you reach lv 20 you focus on crucible marks. Choose a faction according to your play style and buy their class item. That way you'll earn rank for everything you do(PvE or PvP) Do your bouties and Weekly Strikes. If you get gear for another character save it. If you have 3 chars you can do the Weekly Strike on hard with each and earn up to 27 strange coins (which can be swapped between chars) a week and when Xur shows up you will have enough for a weapon. Trade any engrams collected to one char and let that one get its cryptarch rank up. Oh and while you cant trade vanguard or crucible marks between chars you can buy weapons for other chars.

Bladedancer is awesome.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
They never spent $500 million on the game. Someone asked a question, the answer was taken out of context and, even when clarified and told that developmemt and marketing combined came nowhere close to $500 million, people still make the claim.

Concerning the actual game it looks like you do the same thing over and over and the story seems mediocre so I passed on it.

Jan 1, 2013
Why cant they do matchmaking for raids, shit is stupid as fuck.

I am not some fiendish nerd with 7 friends online all the time to organize proper raids.
I did the raid with with 5 other randoms. It does require a lot of coordination prolly why they dont want it done that way. Try using the Destiny app or DestinyLFG.com. There are plenty of people who will be willing to help.

Jan 1, 2013
So Borderlands 2 is better?
I think so. To me Borderlands 2 was the best game of 2012. I managed to fuck up the disc and still it bought again. I feel like I got my money's worth with the seasons pass also. If you liked the first Borderlands you should pick this one up also. Pick it up at Gamestop if you dont like you can always return within seven days.