Destiny

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
SO do i need to buy this on the ps4 or not, fuck!
well bf4 was complete garbage on last gen compared to next. I know graphics isnt something integral to your gaming experience but it is leaps and bounds better. practically looks like some textures dont even load on last gen. ps4 version ran way smoother (obviously) and was able to support an extra 40 people in multiplayer.

so i think you will sacrifice server/planet/whatever capacity as well as these great graphics. essentially it feels like a next gen game not a port.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I copped the game for the 360 and it's dope and very addicting. I know X-box one and PS4 have the best graphics but I don't have the money to go out and have multiple systems like that. But 360 version is great in my book

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
Tried going into a crucible match....got murked playing against a bunch of level 18+ team!! I like it so far, keeps my interest just killing peeps, trying to do one of the first bounties (100 kills w/o dying) got close several times but then I do something stupid and get killed.

Oct 19, 2008
Tried going into a crucible match....got murked playing against a bunch of level 18+ team!! I like it so far, keeps my interest just killing peeps, trying to do one of the first bounties (100 kills w/o dying) got close several times but then I do something stupid and get killed.
Lvl mean nothing in crucible (pvp) weapons/gear with upgrades make a little dif but nothin that is OP...lvl 5 can fuck up a lvl20+ all day if they good

But when the iron keep drops next month....your gear/wep will be real

Raids drop next week. Shit bout to be crazy dem thangs can go 16hrs but don't have to be played in one go, but they rest weekly

Oct 19, 2008
I feel like an old man playing this game

I legit have no clue what is going on and have to be explained every little detail by my friend lol
Sounds like you jus ain't use to the MMO aspect, but really it's aim/shoot/level up/get new gear...if u don't understand something a simple google will fill you in

Games dope, I dunno about greatest game like it's hyped but last of us, madden & this are what I be on or imo best games out atm

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Still only at level 8, haven't had much time to play the last couple days. Loving the game so far though, can't wait until raids come out, gonna have to start grinding levels for the next couple days. I read the first raid is level 26.

We should start a Siccness crew for the raids and crucibles. PS4 folks add me, PSN name is Ghoztfase, just type in who you are on the Sicc so I know you ain't some random person.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Almost lvl 21. I went hunter (working on my subclass blade dancer)

Got few purp drops but they both was blue wep/gear after I turned em in

What legendary piece u get^? Also that merchant is in the tower if u got enough coins for epic drops(guess he's there 2 days a week)
its called cryptic dragon, igot it out of a purple engram from crucible, i had gotten a bunch of them and only blue gear from them so i was stoked. scout rifles aren't really my thing though