Dark Souls

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
Also enemies 98% of the time will only respawn 10-12 times so sometimes it's good to clear out areas by bonfires since you can kill a few go back and rest at the bonfire which will regen health and fix your weapons(bar under weapon) shows how durability it has before it breaks if it breaks goto the black smith and repair it for souls

Another thing if you didn't already know if you die, you can go back to your bloodstain and reclaim your souls but if you die a 2nd time on the way they are lost forever

Oct 19, 2008

Here's a vid with ALOT of info, yet only draw back is ull see enemies and areas u prolly haven't been to, so it's your choice...nothin like playing this game blind, I'm lucky I got a buddy that's a huge demon souls/dark souls fan so if I have any questions he lets me know what's up

But if u ain't trippin this vid will get you going

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
lol I'm a pitbull by nature I guess. I'll try and fail 100 times before moving on but it's fun to me and it's been hilarious every time he's killed me to me. I think I've figured out his style and how to beat him. If you run into that brick walled area behind him, he gives up and turns his back on you. I'll gonna keep doing that and attack him with like 4 shots over and over, eventually I'll get him. He's caught me slippin trying to hit him too many times and my stamina is shot and he kills me in 1 to 2 shots.

Yeah, I'm on ps3, diggidy405

Oct 19, 2008
Rule one, never swing for the fences unless it's the final kill hit...always save some stamina(u also should have a shield by now?) u need it to block/roll...when ur stamina fully out u can't even run til the bar fully refills(so keep a bit if able) fyi

How many health flasks you got 2/3?

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I also killed all 3 of those ladies that explain the story in that place where you decide what you're going to be as a character. Now sure how smart that was lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You motherfuckers probably don't even praise the sun

Level 117, melee character, using havals chest +3, vogral helmet and boots, engraved gauntlets, black knight greatsword +fire stone. Have like 670 defense and 400 damage. Just got to draingleic castle.

Most trouble I had was with the bastille sentinels. Died like 15 times before winning. That was until I got to the smelter demon and died like 25 times lol.

Game is fun but I don't understand the multiplayer. No one summons me to help with boss fights and no one is there to get summoned to help me. The only summon signs I see are red or dragon signs and those guys just show up and wreck me with their superior skill. I don't want to pvp though

Overall I liked dragons dogma way more than dark souls 2. In dragons dogma you're constantly climbing on monsters and the battles are funner. You can actually jump obstacles and climb instead of being glued to the ground. DS2 is good but really stiff and clunky and there's too many cheapass map deaths by fall and shit.