Call Of Duty: Ghosts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
the multiplayer on COD is all bad, everyone knows this, but aint nothing better than getting hella high and smashin on faggot ass dodgers like they are lakers or dodgers, sometimes they be havin me jump and shit when im hella high lol

my bitch complains alot about it

"its always the same zombies, and the same guns and the same areas, with them saying the same shit, play another game"

she gets fed ham everytime she says that

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I really got into COD around WAW,MW1,MW2. those were really fun games. but then after BO I noticed they really didnt evolve the series. it was basically the same games as before and didnt even really make much of an effort to innovate it. on top of that the hit markers were shitty. the servers with the online play became horrible. I got over it.

I played BF2 and that game was dope. more realistic. and vehicles is one aspect to COD I liked with WAW, but that they took out. Battlefield isnt perfect and has it's own flaws but it's still fun where COD is just frustrating. once a game gets to that point. why even play?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
The thing about battlefield is seems the people whom play it are on some Jehovah's Witness in the call of duty thread shit. Like coming in a call of duty thread to talk about battlefield. Why? Can't people like call of duty if you don't? Why try to push the agenda on people who are happy with COD?

It's just weird that there's such a rift between FPS players lately. But this has always been going on...half-life and halo, etc. guess I'm used to it now

I think If ppl are happy playing whatever they play then they're good. But if they're complaining about COD that would be a great option to bring it up I guess. I just always notice there can never be a call of duty thread without some dude who plays another game completely trashing COD based on his FPS favorite

Last edited:
May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
overall battlefield can be waaay more fun, especially when your team works together and you come to a standoff agaisnt the oposing team, only problem is it doesn't happen too much

I think more people play call of duty bbecause it's quick, you put it on mp and within a minute your in a game, the thing about it is with all the fast paced run n gun bullshit and the fake 10 feet stabbing it's only fun for ten minutes, after like 2 matches im bored and turn it off

Props: [-KoRp$-]559
Sep 25, 2005
The thing about battlefield is seems the people whom play it are on some Jehovah's Witness in the call of duty thread shit. Like coming in a call of duty thread to talk about battlefield. Why? Can't people like call of duty if you don't? Why try to push the agenda on people who are happy with COD?
The reason BF fans are so down on COD is because like every publisher, EA only sees the numbers, and has decided to go head to head against COD for the top FPS, so as a result they have CODified the BF franchise to make more money. This means they have dumbed down the game for the masses and decided to release BF4 prematurely just to keep the franchise flowing like COD. It's not so much people hate COD but it's influence is ruining our game.

Props: [-KoRp$-]559
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
The reason BF fans are so down on COD is because like every publisher, EA only sees the numbers, and has decided to go head to head against COD for the top FPS, so as a result they have CODified the BF franchise to make more money. This means they have dumbed down the game for the masses and decided to release BF4 prematurely just to keep the franchise flowing like COD. It's not so much people hate COD but it's influence is ruining our game.
Yup exactly if you been playing long enough you would realize the bs thats getting put out. Cod is setting the wrong trends to other gaming companies that its ok to make the same shit every year with little changes because idiots are still buying. It affects the whole console gaming community to support this game.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
fuck call of duty from now on cos im gonna be too busy playing GTA 5 online which is going to be the best multiplayer game ever.

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
BF3 shits on COD, it gets intense as fuck, feels like you're in a fucking real war zone and shit. especially when you're playing conquest in Operation Metro.. I'll probably buy this GHOST game just to have it... Doubt I'll play it much.

Jul 3, 2008
i do like having a lot bigger maps n a lot more players in each game tho

plus u can blow up ur environment and use it to kill people