Battlefield 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
ive been a call of duty fan for a while, never played battlefield til now. bought it on ps3, it's pretty good but my campaign mode progress got erased somehow? i turn the system off properly and everything. this happen to anyone else? looked it up online and it's happenin to next gen systems too

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
ive been a call of duty fan for a while, never played battlefield til now. bought it on ps3, it's pretty good but my campaign mode progress got erased somehow? i turn the system off properly and everything. this happen to anyone else? looked it up online and it's happenin to next gen systems too
Your console is just saving you from the terrible story.

Oct 19, 2008
Upcoming Battlefield 4 patch dates are being narrowed down as we now have a solid launch time frame for both the PC and PlayStation 4 game updates due out very quickly.

According to DICE developer “Trydling“, the PC and PlayStation 4 versions of Battlefield 4 will be receiving downloadable game updates tomorrow, December 3. Their primary focus is to alleviate issues surrounding the EMP blur effect, the “one-shot kill bug”, and audio bugs prevalent on maps like Golmud Railway and Lancing Dam.

The updates will start to roll out at around 1am PST/10am UTC Dec 3, with the China Rising content for Premium members unlocking shortly after at around 2am PST/11am UTC. (Thanks, Mechcell.)

He added that the studio is “also finalizing the next game updates for X360, PS3, and Xbox One, but [they] don’t have set dates for those just yet. It is looking likely that some of those will be ready at the end of this week at the earliest.”

Here’s what we got so far:

Release Dates
PC – December 3
PlayStation 4 – December 3
PlayStati0n 3 – “End of this week at the earliest.”
Xbox One – “End of this week at the earliest.”
Xbox 360 - ”End of this week at the earliest.”
PC Game Update Notes
Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
Fixed the audio bug where audio sometimes randomly dropped out while playing on certain multiplayer maps (typically Golmud Railway and Hainan Resort)
Fixed the “one-hit kill bug” where occasionally damage from a single bullet was applied multiple times
Fixed a common crash that would occur when exiting from the Single Player Campaign to Main Menu
Tweaked the network and computer performance screen to show proper values. Players can now test their computer and network connection and get recommendations if they need to adjust something to improve their gameplay experience.
PlayStation 4 Game Update Notes
Fixed the “one-hit kill” bug where bullets were sometimes applying their damage multiple times to a character. This could lead to firefights where normal rifles sometimes dealt one-shot kills, which is not as designed.
Fixed a crash that could occur when having a very large amounts of Friends
Enabled audio in PS4 video

Oct 3, 2006
They need to send an update for this shit on Xbox One. Every time I move my fucking Xbox to another house, it loses my saved solo campaign. I have been reading a lot on the forums and it seems as if it is some type of EA/Dice bug. It only does it on this game.

Also, what's up with the multiplayer? I thought you are able to create your own lobby for friends to play in? Kind of a pain to have to invite a friend and "hope" that they are able to join you in the same game.

Oct 3, 2006
Fuck my shit keeps freezing up or bugging out in campaign...I had for a month and played it twice...
I would hold off on the campaign until they fix it. I know the recent patches have been fixing the multiplayer stuff, but the campaign shit still needs alotta patching up

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
who the fuck plays fps games for the story mode anymore?

people who don't know shit about games.

go multiplayer or go home

Nov 18, 2010
Are they ever gonna release second assault for ps4? They've been strictly fixing glitches for like a month and a half. I bought premium and haven't even played this since like Christmas.

Dec 7, 2005
Guess I'm the the only one who thought this game was garbage. The campaign was a mess and I hate the changes they made to multiplayer, especially the way the vehicles are driven.

I loved BF3, I had to preorder after being stuck on the demo so long but I felt jipted(sp?) after playing BF4 even though I got it for just over a dub. I felt like it could/should of been a expansion for BF3.

Nov 18, 2010
Guess I'm the the only one who thought this game was garbage. The campaign was a mess and I hate the changes they made to multiplayer, especially the way the vehicles are driven.

I loved BF3, I had to preorder after being stuck on the demo so long but I felt jipted(sp?) after playing BF4 even though I got it for just over a dub. I felt like it could/should of been a expansion for BF3.
It essentially is, while they say it is dice 3 engine it is actually just 2 running at 80% I think. Bf3 was same engine running at 35% cuz of old consoles.

I think I got into bf3 more as well but overall I only see improvements in 4 MINUS the excessive amount of glitches. The transition from 24 player conquest to 64 is definitely hard.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
I always play the campaign before I hit up MP, just what I do, guess it's back to Ghost...
I feel that gamers such as yourself who still want to play the SP are being given the short end of the stick! COD ghosts campaign was so shit it literally made me zone out without taking drugs

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
I feel that gamers such as yourself who still want to play the SP are being given the short end of the stick! COD ghosts campaign was so shit it literally made me zone out without taking drugs
I play MP but if I can't enjoy the single player experience then how am I gonna enjoy your MP? It's just a rushed game that should've waited to come out.