2014 Holiday video game deals

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Walmart's seems to be the all around best, especially on individual games. But that's also the place likely to be the biggest pain to deal with in terms of crowds. I'm kinda lucky cause there's a Walmart like 5 minutes from my house in 3 different directions. The one to the west is less likely to be busy by a long shot though. I went last year and it wasn't that bad at all around midnight, but they only had like 3 cashiers working so lines were stupid.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
So, my folks is shooting me his Ipad so if he comes through I won't need a tablet. Even though I'm still backlogged with last gen titles I think it may be a good time to upgrade. I saw some spot had TLOU and GTA 5 in a PS4 bundle and another spot had Halo MC collection and like a gift card or something. I will cop both just like I did last gen but there aren't too many xbone titles I want at this time. Alternative is to hit craigslist to see what is being geeked off.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
So, my folks is shooting me his Ipad so if he comes through I won't need a tablet. Even though I'm still backlogged with last gen titles I think it may be a good time to upgrade. I saw some spot had TLOU and GTA 5 in a PS4 bundle and another spot had Halo MC collection and like a gift card or something. I will cop both just like I did last gen but there aren't too many xbone titles I want at this time. Alternative is to hit craigslist to see what is being geeked off.
Man, I feel you on all of that. I've put off getting a tablet but I'm thinking about getting an ipad mini but my guess is they'll be gassed by the time I even make it to the store. The 49ers game is the late game which kinda sucks for me. Hopefully we're dominating by the end of the first half.

I have a giant backlog of games I want to play too. I hustled a lot this year and bought/sold a lot of games off of craigslist from NES and up. Made enough to get a PS4, a clean SNES with a bunch of games, PS2 and a grip of games, and like $800 extra in cash since May or so. Other than looking at the ads on c/l, which I do at work, I've only spent like 15 hours or so buying/selling all that stuff. I have enough cash from that to buy a lot of games if the price is right. If I come up like I did last year, I might buy a bunch and resell them online.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
NBA 2k15, FIFA 15, Madden 15 and WatchDogs are $30 tomorrow (11/20/2014) at Walmart which is cheaper than their Black Friday price for a few of these listed