WWE Royal Rumble 2014

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
I thought it was pretty retarded to have Punk last as long as he did only get eliminated in such a dumb way but maybe they do something about it tomorrow on Raw. Theres no way the WM main event is gonna be Batista vs. Orton

May 24, 2002
I thought it was pretty retarded to have Punk last as long as he did only get eliminated in such a dumb way but maybe they do something about it tomorrow on Raw. Theres no way the WM main event is gonna be Batista vs. Orton
PWInsider reports that the top 5 matches for WrestleMania XXX look like this:

* Batista vs. Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Title
* Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker
* Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena
* CM Punk vs Triple H
* Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus

Dec 4, 2004
I see a lot of whiners on the internet, but I think it was a good rumble. Only thing is the rumble match was missing the feel of having top stars in it. I think even Cena should have been in there. The idea of people not being in the rumble cause they had matches earlier is stupid to me.

And I agree, I don't want to see Orton vs Batista. These are 2 guys who are supposed to be in there with a top star, not in the ring against each other. This is not a Wrestlemania main event. I don't care about Batista unless he is heel.

Dec 4, 2004
PWInsider reports that the top 5 matches for WrestleMania XXX look like this:

* Batista vs. Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Title
* Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker
* Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena
* CM Punk vs Triple H
* Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus
I really hope they reconsider the card. Bryan should be in there in a rematch vs Wyatt. This feud could go on for a while I feel. Even with him joining the Wyatts and then turning, it all happened too rushed. They could have a Hell in a cell rematch and do some Undertaker/Mankind shit.

Triple H why do you feel the need to wrestle on every Wrestlemania? Don't nobody wanna see him, he ain't Undertaker. Punk vs HHH already happened a few years ago, same storyline.

If they ain't gonna do anything worthwhile with Punk and Bryan, why not have them face each other?

I'm more excited for the Ultimate Warrior induction speech than that card if it happens.

May 24, 2002
I'm really surprised to see lesnar vs taker. Dude is way too stiff to work with taker.

They are trying to push Wyatt to be a huge star I think that's why the match with Cena is happening

Nov 24, 2003
First show I've watched in at least 4 months, tuned in right when Lesnar and Big Show was starting, the fuck was the point of that? Lesnar hitting Big Show with a chair for 10 minutes....k cool

lol @ how bad the crowd shit on the Cena and Orton match. "Same Old Shit" "Randy Swallows" "Boring" "This Is Awful" and "Daniel Bryan" chants the whole match lol probably the worst a crowd has ever shitted on a World title Main Event ever.

Love how much the crowd shitted on the Royal Rumble too, never seen boo's so bad after the 30th entrant even with 8 people still in the match lol those "No" chants were great whenever Batista or Sheamus would do anything. Props to the crowd for the Roman Reigns chants.

Terrible show, doubt I even watch Wrestlemania.
I hate these fucking Smarks, never happy and always shitting on everybody but Indys guys. At the end of the PPVS Orton, Cena, Batista still put their money straight on their pockets.... Damn fools

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I hate these fucking Smarks, never happy and always shitting on everybody but Indys guys. At the end of the PPVS Orton, Cena, Batista still put their money straight on their pockets.... Damn fools
lol no they're shitting on people they're sick and fucking tired of. Cena and Orton have fueded with each other over the belt multiple times over the course of 8 years hence the "same old shit" chants. Both Cena and Orton's dominance has already lasted even longer than Hulk Hogan's in the 80's, people are tired of it.

Cena and Orton have wrestled each other 18 times on Pay Per View, EIGHTEEN lol I just went back and read some of the Raw's leading up to the Rumble because I haven't been watching and even their feud was exactly the same, Orton has already beat up Cena's dad....in 2008 lol

Why wouldn't you expect fans to shit on a match they've already paid for EIGHTEEN times.

What other "indy" guy besides Daniel Bryan does the crowd fully support? CM Punk? Punk has been with the WWE for almost 9 years, he was Indy for 5 before that, don't think he counts as an "indy" guy anymore. Even the guy they cheered for in the last 2 in the Rumble against Batista was a WWE born guy, Roman Reigns was never in the Indy's, he went straight from the NFL to the WWE developmental system.

These "smarks" are just shitting on a terrible show. Mick Foley even shitted on it, is he a smark? lol When you got WWE Hall of Famer's asking if the WWE hates their fans you probably got a problem. When 15,000 people are chanting "boring" and "same old shit" at your World Championship match, you definitely got a problem.

Nov 24, 2003
So what about stay the fuck home and not buy the PPV? if you don't like the card/the product save your money and put your tickets on ebay and do something else

i'm not rich enough to spent 200 $ to chant 'YES" " Daniel Bryaaan" and shit all night a long

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
So what about stay the fuck home and not buy the PPV? if you don't like the card/the product save your money and put your tickets on ebay and do something else

i'm not rich enough to spent 200 $ to chant 'YES" " Daniel Bryaaan" and shit all night a long
For the same reason garbage NFL teams with 2-14 records still have 50,000 people sitting in the stadium every Sunday.

People have brand loyalty and generally don't just quit when it starts to suck, but they do get vocal when the brand they've loved for years and years does start to suck. It's hard for somebody who has been a fan of something for a very long time just to say "fuck it I'm out", but at the same time after being a fan of something for so long they're gonna say "this shit sucks" when it does suck in hopes it gets better again.

As far as buying tickets for the shows, most markets only get live WWE shows once a year, some smaller markets only get live shows every couple of years. People want to take a chance on a show since they don't get much opportunity.