WWE Network: Currently Viewing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
What are you watching on the WWE Network?

In Your House 13 1997:

Owen, Bulldog vs. Can-Am Express

Furnas and Lafon never really got over like they should have in the US which is a real shame because they were quality.

Only match on the card besides the main event that was any good..... shit ending :cheeky:

Vader vs Taker vs Hart vs Austin

DAT MAIN EVENT!

Vader was great in this bleeding all over the place and beating the shit out of everyone. The match was just a great brawl and made better because of everyone who was in it.

Apr 25, 2002
watching those roundtable discussions with mean gene as the host. peep the one's with ric flair, dude is comedy and dominates both episodes lol dude will not stop talking, he loves himself. but he had some funny stories.
did you hear when he said that one cat wasn't an official Horseman? then Mean Gene started talking and he said "Sid Vicious - never an official Horseman, for the record!" LOL

it was also pretty crazy to see how much he hated the NWO. he was right though - it really did destroy the WCW.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
did you hear when he said that one cat wasn't an official Horseman? then Mean Gene started talking and he said "Sid Vicious - never an official Horseman, for the record!" LOL

it was also pretty crazy to see how much he hated the NWO. he was right though - it really did destroy the WCW.
he was talkin so damn much i missed when he said that part.
yeah he hated NWO with a passion! never knew he hated them so much, but he was gettin his ass beat on the regular by them for the sake of the wrestling business so you gotta respect it. but yeah he was right, it did destroy WCW because you had Hogan, Hall, Nash, and Bischoff dictating who got put on and who didn't.
I hope I get to meet Ric one day, i'm sure dude has a lot of stories. he was about to tell the infamous story of him walking around the hotel in his robe with his johnson out but mean gene quickly changed the subject lol

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i flipped it on last night and the had the mick foley documentary on there, shit was dope. 7 outta 10 times ill go on my xbox and open the wwe app and watch what the wwe network is streaming at the moment. Then when i wanna go back and show my kids classic matches with hbk, undertaker, ultimate warrior etc.... i just throw on a ppv.

i knew this was gonna be a reality ever since i was a kid. before internet and everything lol

shit i used to rent old ass starcades (early 80's) from blockbuster back in the 90's i never thought old wcw would be available just wwf shit.... im blown

Jan 18, 2006
Main thing ive been watching is all the wwe ppv's starting from 95 when Bret Hart made his return. Im in 2002 now and boy do i not remember much after Wrestlemania in 99 when Rock and Stone Cold fought except the Corporate ministry and the beginning of the Mcmahon Hemsley era

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
went on a binge and saw most of the legends of wrestling. please check out the celebrities of wrestling episode, DDP checks Jim Ross lol! i loved it.
Jim Ross is so pro WWE and he never gives WCW their props. and every episode he has to mention Stone Cold in some form or fashion. if they do more I hope he's not involved. I like Hayes, patterson, and mean gene. slaughter was cool, very humble. ric flair was hilarious. bret was too quiet. DDP was great. Dusty was cool. Piper HATES Mr. T lol hope they make more of these with different wrestlers.
summertime is gonna be awesome when they upload prime time wrestling!

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
went on a binge and saw most of the legends of wrestling. please check out the celebrities of wrestling episode, DDP checks Jim Ross lol! i loved it.
Jim Ross is so pro WWE and he never gives WCW their props. and every episode he has to mention Stone Cold in some form or fashion. if they do more I hope he's not involved. I like Hayes, patterson, and mean gene. slaughter was cool, very humble. ric flair was hilarious. bret was too quiet. DDP was great. Dusty was cool. Piper HATES Mr. T lol hope they make more of these with different wrestlers.
summertime is gonna be awesome when they upload prime time wrestling!
Just put it on. It starts real good with DDP and JR!