Wrestlemania 30 04/06/2014

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
nice, the kliq all together on stage. imagine if they nash and hall woulda stayed in the WWF instead of going to WCW. that woulda been a nice stable!
damn i missed that part was watching the Kentucy/Wisconsin game at the same and that shit came down to the last second. Who was on stage with him? Nash, HHH, and Shawn? Was hoping for a longer speech between Nash and Hall. I think MR. T ruined that lol.

As for Nash and Hall staying i think it was better that they left but to bad they couldnt come back like when XPAC did or even before that. Nash and Hall had a chance to reinvent themselves and they ended up making history cuz of it but NWO was played out by the end of 97 for sure.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
damn i missed that part was watching the Kentucy/Wisconsin game at the same and that shit came down to the last second. Who was on stage with him? Nash, HHH, and Shawn? Was hoping for a longer speech between Nash and Hall. I think MR. T ruined that lol.

As for Nash and Hall staying i think it was better that they left but to bad they couldnt come back like when XPAC did or even before that. Nash and Hall had a chance to reinvent themselves and they ended up making history cuz of it but NWO was played out by the end of 97 for sure.
Nash, Hall, HHH, shawn, x-pac

Jan 18, 2006
Warrior gotta be the most awkard inductee ever. So many questions that wont get answered. I really wonder who really gives a shit that was or is a wrestler.