who would you induct in the HOF next year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2012
Paul Bearer first off is pretty much a lock next year and well deserved along with him I would induct

Rick Rude
Brian Pillman
Hogan, Hall, Nash together as the NWO (since WWE and TNA have a good relationship in these situations)
Bobby Heenan
Jesse Ventura
Vader(with Harley Race inductin him)

Props: HERESY
Feb 12, 2012
Good shit didnt know Heenan was already in, and I agree bout Jake the Snake Im surprised I didnt think of him earlier. I didnt list Macho Man mainly cuz of the beef rumors cuz I figure there has to be something there or he would of been in years ago.

Props: [-KoRp$-]559
Feb 8, 2003
Jake Roberts and Randy Savage should definitely be in

People are saying the Randy Savage and Vince beef is all internet fabrication, so no idea why he ain't in yet.

Also Bobby Heenan is already in, you can knock him off your list.
bc the issue is savage wanted the whole poffo family (him, genius and their father) to get inducted together not just him. im sure wwe will give in this coming mania or next

Feb 8, 2003
Good shit didnt know Heenan was already in, and I agree bout Jake the Snake Im surprised I didnt think of him earlier. I didnt list Macho Man mainly cuz of the beef rumors cuz I figure there has to be something there or he would of been in years ago.
theres no beef bc they releasing dvd, numerous action figures, he been in past couple video games and will be in teh new wwe14 game and has a new figure coming out end of the summer.

they said the truth was vince was hurt that randy turned his back on him and went to wcw bc rnady wanted one last run and to doi a feud with hbk for the title but vince and hbk savage savage was too old so that hurt savage and he bounced.

Feb 8, 2003
Warrior is lookin pretty rough these days. Seeing him in the face paint again is kinda scary
he looks the same to me just with shorter grey hair and goattee. if he was to dye his hair brown he would look the same. i doubt he will ever wrestle again. he probaly just be the headline at hall of fame and make a speech there. but shit this wwe we talking about so who knows they may do a angle where he comes out destroy 3mb real quick lol

Feb 8, 2003
^^id actually trip out haha
me too. if he was to do a tv appearance before hall of fame it will probaly be in the next couple months before that video game comes out. anything possible though bc he still in shape actually he in better shape and have better bod then alot the current wrestlers on the roster. you never know we could see vince vs warrior at wm 30. i think that could still draw bc if bret hart was able to do it then im really sure warrior could.