TNA wrestling talk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
This is what the building looked like at their tapings a couple days ago lol they're saying the initial report of 250-400 people was actually being generous. It's crazy there's indy shows that draw 1000+ regularly, but TNA can only draw a couple hundred for TV tapings.

Jan 18, 2006
Lol noones gonna mention TNA Impact is now gonna be on Discovery Zone or whatever its called. There lucky to even still be on TV.

Feb 2, 2006
This is what the building looked like at their tapings a couple days ago lol they're saying the initial report of 250-400 people was actually being generous. It's crazy there's indy shows that draw 1000+ regularly, but TNA can only draw a couple hundred for TV tapings.

when tna impact was on spike tv they only showed certain camera angles :dead: how are fans supposed to watch tna when some areas don't even provide the new network impact will be on :dead: if tna wants to save itself from tanking even futher then vince should make an offer. the wwf wont even do so for another year when tna is at a bargain price

Feb 2, 2006
even in 2010 monday nite raw drew 3 times as many viewers as viewers that tna impact was getting. 2010 was the start of the hulksters 3 year tna regime reign. if a legend like the hulkster cant get ratings then you know your in big time trouble

I don't know how much the destination america deal will bring in. its significantly less then what the spike tv tv deal was. tna will have to slash salaries even more then they already were. either that or start charging for every single ppv. they went down from 12 ppv events a year to just 4

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
Im probably the only person that watched Impact on the new channel. Its so far off the map of the regualr channels i dont see how they will get any viewers. The intro was dope i must admit and the crowd was maybe the best crowd they ever held an event in front of but thats cuz its NY. At least they they are trying to go to regular sized venues. The in ring was bout the same, nothing special but decent debut i must admit on the new channel