R.I.P. Ultimate Warrior

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
WWE is shocked and deeply saddened to learn of the passing of one of the most iconic WWE Superstars ever, The Ultimate Warrior. Warrior began his WWE career in 1987 and quickly went on to become one of the biggest stars in WWE history. Warrior became WWE Champion at WrestleMania VI, defeating Hulk Hogan in an epic encounter. We are grateful that just days ago, Warrior had the opportunity to take his rightful place in the WWE Hall of Fame and was also able to appear at WrestleMania 30 and Monday Night Raw to address his legions of fans. WWE sends its sincere condolences to Warrior’s family, friends and fans. Warrior was 54 and is survived by his wife Dana and his two daughters.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
word is he collapsed out outside of a hotel room and died at the hospital, not looking like a suicide

would be weird killing yourself days after signing a merchandising and ambassador contract that would probably pay him better than a lot of the roster

May 6, 2009
He was walking kinda funny at the induction and on raw. In fact, he couldn't even shake the ropes how he used to. Seems like he was inducted just in time. I hope it wasn't suicide as that complicates things even more.

RIP.
Honest to god I noticed the same thing. I was like damn is he really that old? Also looked like he was all wobbly after his speech last night. So sad.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
dude was walking like an old man last night, you guys are right.
i'm in total shock. one of my top 5 favorite wrestlers of all time. matter of fact he's my number 2 wrestler, bret hart is my number 1. been following his career for years. dude rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, but he was true to himself and what he believed in. definitely an icon in wrestling. his best match was against savage at wm 7 imo.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
dude was walking like an old man last night, you guys are right.
i'm in total shock. one of my top 5 favorite wrestlers of all time. matter of fact he's my number 2 wrestler, bret hart is my number 1. been following his career for years. dude rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, but he was true to himself and what he believed in. definitely an icon in wrestling. his best match was against savage at wm 7 imo.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Chris Jericho: "Devastated to hear of the passing of @UltimateWarrior. He was a childhood hero of mine & he vs @HulkHogan WM6 is still one of the best ever"

Hornswoggle: "Saw him at the airport this morning and was going to say hello but didn't want to bother him. Still so unreal and such mind blowing news."

Trish Stratus: "Sad to hear news of Warrior passing. Just seeing him happy last 3 days - it puts life in perspective that it can't be taken for granted. RIP"

Daniel Bryan: "Heartbroken. My sincerest condolences go out to The Warrior's family. Seeing how much he loved his daughters and his wife this weekend makes it all the more heartbreaking. The Ultimate Warrior was my favorite as a kid, and getting to speak to him this weekend was one of my favorite moments. He was so nice to me. #RIPWarrior"

Randy Orton: "My thoughts and prayers go out to the Warrior family. It breaks my heart after seeing how proud his girls are of their father. Stay strong"

Batista: "After all these years I finally got 2 tell him that me shaking the ropes was an homage 2 him. Blessed to have had that moment. #onelife"

The Rock: "Loss always has a way of reminding us to live and love as greatly as we can. My prayers and strength to his family. RIP Ultimate Warrior."

Diamond Dallas Page: "Deeply saddened to find out about the passing of #WWE LEGEND, @UltimateWarrior. You & your legacy will FOREVER be remembered in our hearts!"

Jim Ross: "Sad to pass along the news that the Ultimate Warrior has died. Condolences to his wife & two, young daughters. RIP Warrior"

Cody Rhodes: "I am privileged to have spent some time with Warrior on Sunday and shake his hand. Rest in peace."

The Bella Twins: "In such shock right now... Prayers go out to Warrior, his wife & little girls. What an amazing man he was. He will always be remembered. RIP"

Titus O'Neil: "Very disappointed 2hear of the passing of @WWE HOF #ultimatewarrior my Kids just met him this weekend&I enjoyed meeting his family. #Wow"

Zack Ryder: "I’m in shock. The Ultimate Warrior has passed away. I just met him yesterday. RIP. I’ll always believe!!!"

Kevin Nash: "So happy I embraced Warrior with a hug when we saw each other backstage Saturday night.My heart goes out to his family.Always Believe."

Wade Barrett: "Truly awful news about The Ultimate Warrior's passing. Thoughts go out to his family. RIP."

Natalya: "Thoughts and prayers go out to Warrior and his family. Incredibly sad to hear this news."

Hornswoggle: "This is absolutely horrific news. After just meeting my hero yesterday,finding out about @UltimateWarrior passing is unbelievable.Speechless"

Triple H: "Saddened to announce the passing of the Ultimate Warrior. Icon and friend. My sympathy to his wife Dana and his daughters"

Stephanie McMahon: "#RIPUltimateWarrior Your strength of character is to be admired. There will never be anyone like you. Your spirit lives on in your family."

Jan 18, 2006
I really was hoping this was a joke. Life is very stange. Really crazy that he dies after making his return to WWE over the weekend

Last edited: