Money in the Bank 2014

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I still follow some of the wrestling news and it was known last week Cena would win. I was forced to watch MIB and my thoughts:

Usos vs Wyatts was great.
Divas title match was ok. Whats the dark skin black chicks name? She has a bit of skills.
Summer Rae vs Layla should have been pre ppv.
I don't like seeing commercials in my ppv.
No one drank their diet mountain dew.
They should do that panel thing on raw as well. Give them a 5 minute segment here and a 5 there.
Rollins needed that win.
WWE dropped the ball with Sandow.
Big E.vs Rusev was a good match. Why was Big E talking like a preacher?

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
lol just read the results, John Cena is now one world title win away from tying Ric Flair for most ever world championships.

So basically John Cena will eventually be the most decorated wrestling champion of all time, probably give it a year before he wins two more to pass Flair.
and im sure cena is fully aware. thats crazy. dude is not even "old" yet and probably has another what, 7 years left in the tank? maybe more.
i just dont see him dropping it to brock that quick tho. we will see.

Feb 2, 2006
how long has sandow been on wwf raw or smackdown with that absurd clothing. he was getting pushed then all of a sudden he is mid card status. the wwf is hellbent on destroying a once promising career

Jan 18, 2006
Yeah he had to fuck up really bad. He won MITB & held onto the briefcase for a while until I think till Cena beat him for the rights to the briefcase which I'm pretty sure is the first time that's ever happened correct me if I'm wrong

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
the wwf should just get rid of santino and that lame adam rose

they are more annoying than that midget hornswoogle and that other midget

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
the wwf should just get rid of santino and that lame adam rose

they are more annoying than that midget hornswoogle and that other midget

they should also turn cena heel, give the wyatts the push they deserve, find something meaningful for sandow, stop hiring part timers like batista, lesner and jericho, stop the comedy shit, stop the shameless promotion of shitty products and the fuckin wwe app, stop three hour raws, fire the writing and booking, give rollins a new outfit, put henry in beast mode and let him run wild, stop having big e talk like he is a baptist fuckin preacher, come up with new theme music for 92% of the roster as most of it sounds the same and is bullshit, stop putting kane in main events, stop giving cena title reigns, unite the belt so it is one belt, either get rid of the us or intercontinental belt, beef up the tag division so it is on the level of the 80's and bring back the fuckin ice cream bars
I fixed that for ya, breh.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
theres like 10 wwf belts that should be reduced to:

womens title
tag team title
wwf heavyweight championship

soon as this shit happened it was the end of santino and adam rose pathetic careers

Attachments