Scene Metal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
Yea I have to miss that show too as it looks now. But the aftershock show will be clean. I missed last year and now we have friends going with us so I think we're trying to camp there

Dec 11, 2006
i use to live off madison and 80 over there. you can uber there and not worry about shit lol. are you going both days?
i could care less about janes addiction and faith no more plus I've seen deftones before and they usually sound like shit live so i think i just wanna stay for Yelawolf and EODM. but wifey wants to see it all so i guess I'm staying for the whole show

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I'm going to listen to some of these albums and see if there is something I can flip for God's Calamity. Anything that has heavy riffing and is in a minor key will be given preference. Dead Blue @Dead Blue how have you been what shmup are you on now? What's the latest Ethereal @Ethereal where the FUCK have you been, fam?

Both of you make sure you hit Calamity and peep the project. It's transmedia, it's sonic theatre and the storyline of the album can actually be changed depending on your playlists and choices you've made. And this shit is NOT for children so keep that in mind. Dead Blue it will be up your alley due to a lot of the symbolism used and Ethereal the first act deals with social commentary, the type of shit we used to go back and forth over in GOM (and I saw your recent post, I'll comment on it later.)

But you all make sure you peep it out (you too Wax.)