Scene Metal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
I thought Drown was good. Their newest one "Don't Look Down" is another story. Definitely different. I like that they are doing whatever the fuck they want, though.

BMTH is hands down my favorite band in the world. I got to see them live last year with ADTR.

They are going to be producing their next album themselves which is coming out this year. I feel it's going to be much different. Sempiternal is a masterpiece and they've conquered that genre so I feel they are going to try something else now. Whatever it is I trust it will be good.

Mar 18, 2003
What were your guys favorite albums from this past year (if it wasn't already talked about)? I've been listening to bmth radio and not paying a whole lot of attention to new stuff so I'm behind on like the last 4-5 months of 2014.

Mar 18, 2003
I've only recently started getting into Suicide Silence through Pandora. And I didn't realize he died until I was researching exactly when Danny Worsnop began making shitty music. He did a cover at their show after he tore a vocal cord.

Anyway, that's pretty sad that he went out like that.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Yeah Suicide was a much better band before Mitch passed, the new led vocal is Eddie ( All Shall Perish ) and for Danny Worshop did some good songs and i liked AA first album but there new Album was garbage hopefully the new singer for AA goes back to the old style