Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yea the good songs are on another level, honestly could do without the last 2 tracks tho. They're not horrible but pretty forgettable. I hope you & I (forever) is the next single/video.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
On the 4th track Lipstick and this is the fucking best shit what the fuck back to back to back to back jams so far. This track is really really good though.
Bory's drunk exuberance and repetition got my hopes up and this album delivered, shit is great. Good timing with all the negative press he's been getting, im sure he's a drugged up douchebag in person but man he got the juice (no marty)

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Also as much as I loved Put Your Number In My Phone and Black Ballerina on their own they sound even that much better in the context of the whole album. Like it's fucking weird the sounds are all over the fucking place but at the same time the flow of the album is one of the best things about it. It's so cohesive as one big clusterfuck of sounds.