Lana Del Ray

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
I'm fairly confident you didn't even listen to it. And are amongst the average person who disregards such music for arbitrary reasons, and not because of the music itself. Which is fine, you may be a totally average human being. But this is for people who are much less narrow-minded. But check it out man, if your bro's would make fun of you. Do not listen! Find out what they like!! Hahaha

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm fairly confident you didn't even listen to it. And are amongst the average person who disregards such music for arbitrary reasons, and not because of the music itself. Which is fine, you may be a totally average human being. But this is for people who are much less narrow-minded. But check it out man, if your bro's would make fun of you. Do not listen! Find out what they like!! Hahaha
funny that you would say that to 0R0 @0R0

Mar 18, 2003
funny that you would say that to 0R0 @0R0
I've found that many of the people who listen to obscure music, while appearing to be open-minded in doing so, are actually avoiding a lot of quality music for arbitrary reasons, ie. because it's popular, or because listening to someone like Lana carries a certain stigma (see posts #2, #4, #6 & #13) that people would just rather just avoid, and not because it's bad. That being said, I don't know him and I wrote that out of spite.

Last edited:
Props: Defy and Defy
Mar 18, 2003
this song and the lyrics are fucking awesome. Especially after half a bottle of Brandy.
When I first heard this song it was when Jessica Lange sang it on American Horror Story a couple weeks ago. But it wasn't until I was good and drunk that I listened to Lana's version and I kept listening to it over and over. Shit is on point when your fucked up Haha.

Lyrics are hit and miss with her.
Up to this point I had only listened to all her good shit. But it wasn't until recently that I put one of her albums (Paradise) in and listened to it in its entirety. I couldn't agree more. The lyrics to God's and Monsters is what really drew me in, they're brilliant, but there are other songs on the same album where the lyrics are very elementary. To her credit, though, at least on Paradise, I believe she wrote most of the music. Most pop singers are given everything but the voice over the track.

Mar 9, 2003
She one of those over dramatic, average looking, family got money but I still want to die type of white girls. Yall dead ass want to smash jimmy neutron's mom.