Whole Catalogue now available on iTunes, Google Play etc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2014
Appreciate it man, but the return on investment and time didn't make sense to me anymore. There are people (no knock to anyone chasing their dream) that have spent THOUSANDS over a 10 to 15 year period that they haven't made back in the game, and the hours they may have spent over 10+ years pursuing a rap career doesn't add up to what they would've made at a minimum wage job during that time period. I love the rap game, but it doesnt make sense if it doesn't make a profit in the long run. You spend all of that money and time with the HOPE of blowing up and getting a big pay day for all of the years you put in. It happens to some, but not most. And no one from San Diego yet. So I looked at the big picture and I definitely made the right decision. The financial position I'm in wouldn't have happened if I stayed in the rap game. This is probably the first time I explained why I bounced. Plus I don't want to be a 40+ rapper still trying to blow up. But #salute to all the new young Dago rappers and OGs still doing it. I hope someone blows up!
I agree, it doesn't really do much for your pockets as far as what you put into it in most cases. But what it does is build a rep for yourself and it gives lots of these rappers a purpose in life. Think about it, a lot of these street dudes don't have much to be proud of besides their music. As far as successful rappers go I'd say Mitchy Slick was able to make enough off music, at least in the past to not have to get a 9 to 5 and he's from Dago to my understanding. The whole distribution game is dead now, but 12 years ago it was doing well and rappers were getting a decent amount of money for their projects. I know rappers who had jobs on the side but still did rap for the rep. If you decide to get back into the game or release another project message me.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
I agree, it doesn't really do much for your pockets as far as what you put into it in most cases. But what it does is build a rep for yourself and it gives lots of these rappers a purpose in life. Think about it, a lot of these street dudes don't have much to be proud of besides their music. As far as successful rappers go I'd say Mitchy Slick was able to make enough off music, at least in the past to not have to get a 9 to 5 and he's from Dago to my understanding. The whole distribution game is dead now, but 12 years ago it was doing well and rappers were getting a decent amount of money for their projects. I know rappers who had jobs on the side but still did rap for the rep. If you decide to get back into the game or release another project message me.
Exactly. I think some just do it for the fame and a rep, because they're definitely not making any real money, or have any assets to show for it (cars don't count). I think SOME just like fame and feeling important and recognized when they go out in their City. When I stopped putting out albums I actually did the opposite. My fb, IG, Twitter whatever was not under Lil C.S. I wasn't trippin off the fame. Only what made the most financial sense. But to each his own. I wish everybody nothing but success, because that's what successful people do. And are you in the game or a fan, because you said message you if I decided to release another project. And at this point my content wouldn't be what the average consumer would want to hear, and I understand that. That's why I'm cool.

Oct 28, 2014
Exactly. I think some just do it for the fame and a rep, because they're definitely not making any real money, or have any assets to show for it (cars don't count). I think SOME just like fame and feeling important and recognized when they go out in their City. When I stopped putting out albums I actually did the opposite. My fb, IG, Twitter whatever was not under Lil C.S. I wasn't trippin off the fame. Only what made the most financial sense. But to each his own. I wish everybody nothing but success, because that's what successful people do. And are you in the game or a fan, because you said message you if I decided to release another project. And at this point my content wouldn't be what the average consumer would want to hear, and I understand that. That's why I'm cool.
Yea I understand that. Some people get into it also not knowing what it entails and back out when they realise it's not the life they want. I've been around the game in many aspects of it but basically put it to the side. I do lots of things as far as putting together projects but won't put my foot in anything unless it's worth my time. People change with the times. It isn't too expensive to just put something out digitally and let people take it how they want to take it. But you know I'm just putting the offer out there.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Yea I understand that. Some people get into it also not knowing what it entails and back out when they realise it's not the life they want. I've been around the game in many aspects of it but basically put it to the side. I do lots of things as far as putting together projects but won't put my foot in anything unless it's worth my time. People change with the times. It isn't too expensive to just put something out digitally and let people take it how they want to take it. But you know I'm just putting the offer out there.
What projects have you been a part of?