Top 25 San Diego Rappers List Is In What Yall Think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Its that time of the year again and always around this time San Diego club/mixtape DJ, “DJ Birdy Bird” has the locals of San Diego sitting on the edge of their seats, anticipating the release of his “2015 Top 25 San Diego Rappers”. 2014 List which was the first, struck a big buzz of chatter with in and outside the rap community of San Diego artist and it’s peers. This year is no exception as he released the final results last night via Facebook.

214 votes were cast by rap artist and taste makers in the city. Check out the list below and drop a comment or head on over to the Southern California Forum in the Siccness Community and add your 2 cents to this current discussion. Do you agree or not?

http://siccness.net/wp/2015-top-25-san-diego-rappers

Last edited:

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Lil Rob dropped his R.I.P. album last year. Steve Vicious dropped Vintage as well. It's all based on opinions anyways so it's not a bad list but when we don't acknowledge the true hip hop artists that have put in work and continue to do so we just stay remaning as a hatin' ass city
The fact that Twisted Insane isnt on the list is a fucking travesty.
Point taken...

Jan 25, 2009
Fucc what Rambo talking bout, sound like a little hater with that gay ass smiley face.... Hood lookn out j funktion.... Real niggaz know wassup
why getting so sensitive did i say ur album is weak or something
i just dont agree with his opinion and i did cop ur album
so who ever does not think that ur albm is the best is a hater smh

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Alright peeps. Here is how my Top 25 Rappers from San Diego will look like!…
It's that time of the year again!

1. Big June
2. Mitchy Slick
3. Sonny Bo
4. Don Diego
5. Lil Rob
6. Silhouette
7. Ms. Kitty
8. Oso Ocean
9. Twisted Insane
10. Crhymes
11. Ecay Uno
12. Jayo Felony
13. Black Mikey
14. Licwit
15. Junebug Spade
16. Cricet
17. Orko
18. Adonis
19. Knightowl
20. Tiny Doo
21. Tiny DC
22. Bossman Hogg
23. Damu
24. Mr. Shadow
25. Ryan Bowers

May 12, 2014
Its that time of the year again and always around this time San Diego club/mixtape DJ, “DJ Birdy Bird” has the locals of San Diego sitting on the edge of their seats, anticipating the release of his “2015 Top 25 San Diego Rappers”. 2014 List which was the first, struck a big buzz of chatter with in and outside the rap community of San Diego artist and it’s peers. This year is no exception as he released the final results last night via Facebook.

214 votes were cast by rap artist and taste makers in the city. Check out the list below and drop a comment or head on over to the Southern California Forum in the Siccness Community and add your 2 cents to this current discussion. Do you agree or not?

2015 Top 25 San Diego Rappers
What's sup with juice Lee ?