San Diego Rapper Tiny Doo Facing Prison Time Over Rap Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Siccness.net

#1 Source for Rap Music!
Feb 12, 2014
SAN DIEGO - It's a showdown that is breaking legal ground -- a local man with no criminal record facing a lifetime behind bars for cutting a rap album.

Brandon Duncan, also known as Tiny Doo, has rapped with hip hop star Lil' Wayne and boasts a big following with music dissecting gang life, including his new album "No Safety."

On Friday, Duncan and some of the 14 other gang members facing attempted murder charges were in court for day two of a preliminary hearing. They are charged in a gang conspiracy involving nine local shootings since April 2013, as a judge...

Click here to Read More

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
if he has even a slightly good lawyer , nothing to worry about. protected by the amendments. go to court and dont sweat and hold water. lets just hope he didnt say anything that would link to an actual shooting that could be investigated and brought as evidence.

one thing ill give SD rappers is they fortunately or unfortunately are more real than they need to be at times for 'entertainment' aka rap. i know almost all of them. what can you say tho, its kinda a catch 22, everyone wants to be what they claim to be, and at the same time the amount of detec's and investigators and cops dont stop for the music, actually things are increased because alot of this local music is being looked at as pieces to the pizzle for crimes being commited out here. i used to be hyped when id get shouted out on songs and the older i got the more i realized shit actually might have helped people to know me, but in a way put me out there to be noticed for specific shit by the wrong types.

attention is like that, you draw some good attention and some bad attention. w that said yeah i grew up in and around skyline my entire life but i have family that went to lincoln high school, lived in the area and more than that so theres absolutely no hatred on my behalf and when it boils down to it were all black men and should be wishing the best for eachother in any situation. so i hope everything works out and he sees freedom and they get off his dick about music.

much love to wrongkind they looked out in a situation that i could have been hated on.

Last edited: