Ras Kass & Apollo Brown Ft Royce Da 5'9", Bishop Lamont & Xzibit - Giraffe Pussy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 26, 2014
Call this track has beens lol

Cept apollo brown, idk who the fuck that is

"has beens" i think we are finally going to get a solid album from Ras. Given the previous singles that have been release The H20 joint and the Humble Pi

Apollo Brown is a producer he re-did the Abrasions album with Planet Asia and did some work with O.C. as well both are solid albums.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
A racist rapper who makes 10 shit songs per good one after his first CD and demo tape.
Check.

A shitty ass rapper who sold out his team a decade ago and claim to fame is a shit MTV show.
Check.

A rapper who had a nice buzz got shelved by dre and has been boring ever since.
Check.

And the cockiest rapper who's similies arent even that good.
Check.

Who have you ever been?
Lmao

"has beens" i think we are finally going to get a solid album from Ras. Given the previous singles that have been release The H20 joint and the Humble Pi

Apollo Brown is a producer he re-did the Abrasions album with Planet Asia and did some work with O.C. as well both are solid albums.
Planet Asia is dope. Last thing I heard by Ras that wasnt weak was Holes in the Ozone.

May 25, 2005
apollo brown is a dope ass muthafucking sample producer...however ever since i read this last year i have this lol ehh feeling towards him "Taking an old joint and recreating a whole new melody with feeling and soul—it’s nothing like it. I’m not a keyboard producer, and I’ll never be one. I’ll quit before I become a keyboard producer. I could do that if I wanted to, but there’s no soul or feeling in that. That’s why I do what I do.

lol

Jul 26, 2014
A racist rapper who makes 10 shit songs per good one after his first CD and demo tape.
Check.

A shitty ass rapper who sold out his team a decade ago and claim to fame is a shit MTV show.
Check.

A rapper who had a nice buzz got shelved by dre and has been boring ever since.
Check.

And the cockiest rapper who's similies arent even that good.
Check.

Lmao

Planet Asia is dope. Last thing I heard by Ras that wasnt weak was Holes in the Ozone.
LOL seriously just about everything you stated is opinion.

Ras Kass already has explain the Nature Of The Threat and the sole purpose of it was to spark debate...even going on to state that HE KNEW CERTAIN THINGS WERENT Factual. (you might want to check rapgenius breh)

In the same notion, Xzibit Napalm is stellar i wont sit here and act as if Man Vs Machine was dope. X has a knack for getting sub-par production. But he always had lyrics. You also need to understand Xzibit level of marketability , his units per album and him transitioning. You also need to understand expanding of demographic. Furthermore understand Conscious Artist such as Xzibit and Ras as well as other whom fit into this category are told to do certain songs to reach a wider audience. Which is why you have such songs as Salud from Ras and say Concentrate from X to the Z (Think Mos Def and the song he had call "Ms Fat Booty"). There also a interview with rapper Saigon and the breakfast club which alludes to this

Royce similies smh lol....you mean metaphors? SMH you might need to search and listen to Bar Exam 2 mixtape , The Success Is Certain album, as well as Death Is Certain.

As far As Bishop Lamont never been a fan of dude honestly but he was more then likely shelved because while on the label, not that he is free (in a sense). He has a dope several singles two which were release not long ago.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
oh no, I put the wrong literary device SMH lmao and I need to check rapgenius? No I can interpret lyrics without the help of others.

Way to say everything I stated is opinion then give me your opinion like it is any more relevant.

Lemme quote Ras Kass from a different song and different album:

When it's all said and done I'mma retire to an island in the Caymans
Enslavin' caucasians livin' off your mama's life savings

Definitely not racist hahaha

Jul 26, 2014
oh no, I put the wrong literary device SMH lmao and I need to check rapgenius? No I can interpret lyrics without the help of others.

Way to say everything I stated is opinion then give me your opinion like it is any more relevant.

Lemme quote Ras Kass from a different song and different album:

When it's all said and done I'mma retire to an island in the Caymans
Enslavin' caucasians livin' off your mama's life savings

Definitely not racist hahaha

looooool

Lmfao for one RapGenius isn't solely a site which "is for interpreting lyrics" so like it or not youre off breh. Interviews with Nas as well as 2chainz ( who is garbage as fuck). Opinions? well it good to see that you understand what is and what isnt. Yet you cant contest anything i said in reference to the industry such as what i stated about Xzibit and marketability as well as Ras. Also you quoting lyrics from The End, which if you knew the concept of the track why he said what he said. You also know that this is the time that he just came out with Rassination fresh off soul on ice especially the concept and sample towards the end. Which goes back into what i said in the aforemention pertaining to his interview with RapGenius

Last edited: