Rapper Big Paybacc Shot To Death At Palmdale McDonald’s

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Siccness.net

#1 Source for Rap Music!
Feb 12, 2014
PALMDALE – Authorities Thursday night were still searching for the gunman who shot and killed a man at a Palmdale McDonald’s in front of more than a dozen lunchtime customers.

The daylight shooting happened around 12:30 p.m. inside the McDonald’s on 47th Street East and Avenue S, according to Lt. John Corina of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Homicide Bureau.

The gunman approached the victim from behind, so the victim never saw him coming, and there was no altercation leading up to the shooting, detectives said. (LUIS MEZA)

The victim was eating alone when he was attacked, Corina said.

“While he was sitting there, someone...

Click here to Read More

Feb 10, 2006
anybody have any nice traccs from him? never heard of him before this happened. R.I.P. tho. At least he didnt suffer, cant really sympathize over this but i will say that its fucced up cuz his mom gotta bury her son now tho. Didnt know what led to this but when you live this type of lifestyle, these are the consequences....

May 6, 2009
anybody have any nice traccs from him? never heard of him before this happened. R.I.P. tho. At least he didnt suffer, cant really sympathize over this but i will say that its fucced up cuz his mom gotta bury her son now tho. Didnt know what led to this but when you live this type of lifestyle, these are the consequences....
Check out "Valley Nigga". There's a music video for it.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
TALKIN BOUT THA NOHO INCIDENT

THIS ONE GOT A DECENT VIDEO