One Blood G-Mix - LiL Spank Booty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2008
SDC Kid, do you have a tracklisting for that EP? When all the songs leak eventually, it'd be cool to burn a homemade copy of it

BTW here's the link to buy EARLY RELEASE for anyone who doesn't have it already. Its only $13, and well worth the money.

Lil Spank Booty | Early Release | CD Baby Music Store
Thanks for sharing that link bro.

This is the tracklist. I can't remember the order but it went something like this.

1. 600 Bars (Original "G As Ours")

2. All I Got

3. Out Here (Original "Get Aktive")

4. Loot Hungry (Early Release version)

5. B About Yo Doe

6. Stay G About It

7. The Last Mission

There's also an original version for Strap Up but we haven't been able to track it down. You can hear that on his Sity By The Border trailer and his "Lil Spank Booty discusses Rastafarian beliefs" interview on YouTube. I'd link you but I'm on my phone right now.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
thanks homie, and no problem on the link. when i like it, i promote it.

When you put up "The Last Mission" next week, I'll just need that "All I Got" track and the OG version of "Strap Up" to have all the tracks. I like the ER version of "Loot Hungry" much more than the version on FEET MATCH THE PAINT. I'm assuming the version on ER is the original version?

Last edited:

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
another question.. do u guys still have the original versions of "600 Bars" and "Out Here"? If Spank is cool with it, maybe you could post those up at some point, as well as any other tracks from the EP that are different from the versions on "Early Release"?

Sep 1, 2008
another question.. do u guys still have the original versions of "600 Bars" and "Out Here"? If Spank is cool with it, maybe you could post those up at some point, as well as any other tracks from the EP that are different from the versions on "Early Release"?
All I Got is coming after The Last Mission. I wish I had the original Strap Up that's one of the hardest songs ever. Yea you're correct, the Early Release version of Loot Hungry is the original and I agree it is much better than the FMTP version.

Yea we still have those. We had posted 600 Bars on SoundCloud for a long time but recently took it down. I'll see if he wants to release those songs, if not I'll e-mail them to you. The only tracks that were on the album that were different from the originals on the EP were Out Here and 600 Bars . We also have a couple more miscellaneous songs that I'm sure will be out in due time.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
All I Got is coming after The Last Mission. I wish I had the original Strap Up that's one of the hardest songs ever. Yea you're correct, the Early Release version of Loot Hungry is the original and I agree it is much better than the FMTP version.

Yea we still have those. We had posted 600 Bars on SoundCloud for a long time but recently took it down. I'll see if he wants to release those songs, if not I'll e-mail them to you. The only tracks that were on the album that were different from the originals on the EP were Out Here and 600 Bars . We also have a couple more miscellaneous songs that I'm sure will be out in due time.
awesome man. my email address is [email protected] if you wanna email those tracks to me.. or you can PM me. thanks again, dogg.