Nipsey Hussle - Mailbox Money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Siccness.net

#1 Source for Rap Music!
Feb 12, 2014
Over the course of 15 new tracks, Rick Ross, Buddy, G.I. Joe, Conrad, Pacman,  K Camp, Dom Kennedy, J Stone, Trae Tha Truth and Vernando make guest appearances. Production is handled by Wizzo, Raio, Hit-Boy, Drewbyrd, SAP, Kitchen J, Scoop Deville, DJ Mustard, THC, Mike and Keys, Uncle Dave, Rance, DJ Khalil, and Polyester.

Click here to Read More

Jun 24, 2003
Yeah theres hard copies...1000$ though..and im not fucking kidding...i mean this is a dope ass mixtape..but anyo e who paid a g for this is the master of swinging on balls
you get more than just a hardcopy cd. you get like concert tickets. and some other shit im sure. backstage passes and shit like that!! im sure you'd get your moneys worth if your a huge fan

Props: Mr G and Mr G

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Hip hop dx quoted nipsey as saying 60 copies has been sold so far. And just like crenshaw release ( was 1000 pressed 100 each) it comes with crenshaw clothing and a private concert
But this was 100 pressed at 1000 each. Couture CDs it pretty much what hes trying to establish
Like my beats headphones are worth 400, my louie kicks 2000 my whip such amount etc..its be like yea this a 1000 dollar disc.. Its more about balla stuntin then ridin nipseys nuts..